; scared ; angst + platonic

thanks again for requesting again @vo_kker_ :D i hope i do ur idea some justice lol
it was slightly hard to understand, but I hope this gets ur idea thru a little, and if this isn't what you had in mind, i can totally rewrite this

~

I was back.

Back in this hell of a cell.
I felt myself start to tear up, I hated it here. Why was I back? I thought it was over.. I thought it was...

I stare out of the bars. I was kept here due to possible suspicion of being with Hank and his gang, I used to work here.
But now I'm nothing but a prisoner, again.

I started to bawl my eyes out. I just wanted to get out, I hated it here, I hated it, please- PLEASE.

PLEASE, I JUST NEED TO GET OUT.

I angrily grasped the bars and tried to tear at them, but they seemed sturdier, tougher to break, as though they were permanently stuck there.
I started to weep. I miss Hank, please- What did I do to deserve this?!

I heard laughing and peered up, seeing a handful of soldats passing by for daily cell checks.

The laughing got louder,

and louder,

and louder.

I couldn't handle it anymore, I screamed so loud I thought my vocal cords would tear out. 

~ 

I felt somebody shaking me in an urgent manner.

"[name].... [Name].... [NAME]!" A familiar voice yelled as I jolt up, shaking. I felt hot tears running down my cheeks as I shivered. 

"[Name]..." Hank mumbled quietly, gripping my shoulder as I cried. It felt so real, but the last time I was in that cell was weeks, if not months ago. I was far away from it.. Right?

"What happened..?" He said in a soothing manner. I hiccuped and sobbed, hugging him tightly.

"I-I don't want to go back there-..! Please, no, I don't want to go back.." 

Hank did not say anything, but he brought me closer. 
"You're not going to go back.. I swear." 

"H-How do you know-?! What if.. What if he forces me back..." I sniffled, gripping onto his black sweater.

"... He won't." He said in a quiet, stern voice.
I only wailed more, holding onto him tighter. I felt weak, showing myself like this to a guy with a heart made out of steel, but I couldn't help it, I couldn't help it anymore.

Every single night nearly I'd dream about that damn cell room, I'd dream about my past-associates teasing me all because I was suspected for talking to Hank.
It was horrible, I hated it, I hated that cell, I hated A.A.H.W. 

Sometimes, though nightmares became dreams though. Reminiscing on how Sanford and Deimos saved me, and then I met Hank in just the room over. I was angry, but these dreams soothed that anger. It made me feel grateful that I was saved, it made me feel grateful I'm even alive and was able to fight with Hank. 

A couple of minutes went by, and I began to settle down, tears stopped pouring down my face and they were starting to dry. My face felt hot from all of the crying, and my eyes ached horribly.

"[Name], believe me when I say that you will never, ever go back to A.A.H.W. The others and I have you taken care of, he will not take you back no matter how hard he tries." Hank said with a little snap in his voice.

"Are you sure? But what if-.." "Stop. I said what I said, he won't take you back." He hissed, holding me tighter.

"I'm one hundred percent sure about it, too. You will not be going back, even if you wanted to." His quiet voice returned, caressing my back.

".. T-Thanks, man..." I said, feeling calmer.

"It's no problem. You should get some rest, it's late after all."

"Who are you? Who replaced my dude Hank with this guy?" I chuckle sleepily, which even made him chuckle softly as well.

"Just get some sleep, [Name]. We have training tomorrow so you should get all the rest you can get." He ruffled my hair, which made me laugh.

"Okay, whatever big guy."

Hank gave me a smile and got up from the bed, unwrapping his arms around me. "Sweet dreams."

"You too, man. Goodnight.."

And not long after, I fell asleep again, with no nightmares.

~

i honestly dont liek this one that much since it's pretty short but i hope i executed the idea well :,D i also dont know how to write hank that well but i tried!!1!,1! thanks for requesting again, @vo_kker_ :D