; big bro! ;

hi! thanks for your request, @jisungass! i am so so sorry for not working on this sooner :( i'm trying my best to get to work on these requests
PLATONIC + fem reader

~

. 3RD PERSON POV .

It's been quite some time since the improbability drive went nuts. [NAME] was there with Sanford when the sky turned a blood red, and the state of Nevada worsened by 10 times.

Everyday, she has nightmares about the fights she and her brother, Sanford, has had to do just to survive. She's begged and pleaded they go into another state in Newgrounds, but Sanford persisted to stay considering his friends Deimos and Hank, and 2B were here.

[NAME] hated it here in Nevada. She truly did, she never felt safe no matter how much reassurance and protection Sanford gave her. And the fact he's been gone on more and more missions.. It made her paranoid.

Tonight was one of those nights where she couldn't sleep for the hell of herself, too scared somebody from A.A.H.W would hold her hostage or something. She shuffled out of bed, going to the kitchen to get a glass of water, since she was parched.

It didn't take much to startle her, just as she was grabbing a glass out of the cabinet, she heard a familiar gruff voice. "[Name]? What are you doing up?" Sanford pondered, which made her jump so badly the glass fell out of her hand and shattered on the floor.

"A-AH- Oh.. Hey, bro, um.." [NAME] awkwardly looked around for a moment before beginning to pick up the shards of glass, "sorry.."

"It's okay, sorry I scared you. But seriously; why are you up? It's past midnight." He asked, going over to her to help pick up all the broken bits and pieces.

"I couldn't sleep..." She admitted with a sigh, tossing away the shards into the trashcan.

"Oh.. Again..?" Sanford mumbled, tossing out the glass as well. He grabbed another glass for her, beginning to fill it up with water.
"Mhm.." She leaned on Sanford, grabbing the glass when he was finished and took a long sip out of it.

"Do you want me to go to bed with you again, or-"
"NO! No, no.. I'm trying to grow out of that.. Though, it is kind of hard.." She murmured softly, taking another sip.

"[Name], it's fine. Nobody's gon' go judge you, we live alone."

"But it's embarrassing to think my brother still has to be around me to sleep properly-!" She huffed, putting the glass away when she was finished. Sanford just chuckled a bit and grabbed her wrist, "C'mon."

"Sanford-!" [NAME] hissed, trying to get out of his grasp, but she was awfully twiggy compared to him. She gave up after a moment, letting him drag her along.

~

After quite a bit of arguing (really just because [NAME] was too stubborn), they were laying down. [NAME] sighed quietly as she curled up by Sanford, feeling awkward.

"I'm sorry, [Name], I just want you to sleep a bit better. I'll finally be able to take you with me tomorrow! So I want you to be fully rested, okay?" He said with a goofy grin which made her smile a bit.

"Yeah, whatever bro." She muttered. Sanford wrapped his arms around [NAME], "get some sleep, alright?"

She nodded, closing her eyes. It really didn't surprise Sanford when she was knocked out like a light shortly after being rocked in his arms for a few minutes.

~

i'm sooo sorry this was short D: i hope it was good though! thanks for requesting, @jisungass :D