; masterpieces ;

@Aynimator good lord i honestly completely forgot about this, i'll hopefully be able to finish this today! x
gender neutral reader 

~

. DEIMOS .

I've been seeing these drawings of me everywhere. It isn't or anything, they seemed amazingly done, actually but I couldn't figure out who were doing them. The signature on all of the pictures was too messy to decipher for me.

I asked nearly everybody!! I asked Sanford, I asked Hank, 2BDAMNED! Everybod-

Wait.

I asked everybody except [NAME], damn it! How could I forget them?! And they have all the artsy sorta crap, maybe they know who was drawing all of this.

I rushed over to their room, "[NAME]!!" I yelled out, which startled them amusingly.

"A-AGH!" They stumbled and fell flat on their ass, groaning a bit and dropping some paper. "Deimos, what the hell..?" They asked, glancing up at me as they picked up the now scattered pieces of paper.

"I have something to ask you! Plleeease, pretty please?" I asked, sitting down in front of them and tugging on their shirt. They groan, "Spit it out."

"I've been seein' these crazy cool drawings of me everywhere, do you know who's drawing them?!" I gave them an open-mouth grin as I shown them the pictures, and almost immediately they seemed to go speechless. 

"I, uh.. Can I see..?" They ask timidly. "Oh, yeah! Sure! Here!" I smile and gave them the 5 sheets I had on hand at the moment, which made them look at them for a while.

"These, are.. Uh.. M.."

"They areee?"

"They're- They're mine, okay? I drew these." They admitted bashfully, holding them close to their chest out of, I guess, embarrassment.

"Wooaahh, really?! These are sick, did you really draw these?!"
"... Yeah.."

"I didn't know! Well, maybe I should've, you're the only one that draws stuff apart from Hank. But, like, STILL, they're really cool! You really got my good side!" I laugh, which made them smile in return.

. [NAME] . 

Oh my god. Oh my god, so that's where they were going! I couldn't feel anymore embarrassed, holy hell, how many pictures did he find??

"Ahhaa... Y-Yeah, you learn a lot from the things you see, yeah?" I said in an anxious tone, flustered from the compliments. "You should sooo draw more! Hah! I'm famous!" Deimos laughed lightheartedly, which made me lighten up quite a bit. 

"... Do you- Actually like them that much?" I asked in a soft tone after a moment, which stunned Dei. "Like them? I love them! They all look amazing!" He said in a cheery tone, giving me a tight hug. It.. Somewhat comforted me, that he enjoyed the drawings.

"Maybe next time, you can come join me whenever I start drawin'..?" I offered timidly, which he perked up at. "Oh, hell yeah! Draw me like one of your french girls, [NAME]." Dei said in a teasing tone, posing in this mocking sexy pose, which made me laugh a bit.

"Dei, you're too much. I'm actually really happy you like these.. I was kinda scared to show you, but you're honestly a really good reference.."

"How?" He asked curiously.
"I mean, I guess it's just because you have a lot of energy in you, you're very fluid and it's kinda hard to see you in stiff positions so it's a good way to have animated poses." I stated, putting the drawings away in one of my drawers.

"I have no clue what you said, but that's amazing! I'm honestly really happy y'like drawing me.. I never really- Got drawn before?" Dei admitted with a nervous grin, rubbing the back of his neck, "don't think so at least. Who knows, maybe everybody's drawn me and they're just bein' super secret artists!" 

I giggled at this, "I wouldn't be surprised." I commented, giving him a heartwarming look.

I honestly feel a bit more comfortable around Dei, if I'll be truthful. I didn't expect this at all.

~

I'M SUPER SORRY RECNT CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SO SHORT BUT I HOPE U ENJOY THIS @Aynimator THX FOR REQUESTING <3333