; cuddles ; fluff + romantic(?)

special thanks to @vo_kker_ for requesting, my first legit request >:D might change the cover and title soon since it seems edgy lmao

~

It was a very, very rough day.

So rough, I felt tired beyond exhaustion and my adrenaline shot was running on a thread now, making me feel very weak and honestly, my whole body ACHED.

Same could be said for the two boys. Sanford was carrying me and Deimos was trudging behind him, looking exhausted. Couldn't even bother smokin' a cig to calm down, he was panting like crazy and wiped sweat off his face.

"We're here." Sanford announced, opening the door to the banged up looking house, but inside looked rather well-kept compared to the exterior. Sanford couldn't stand a broken and worn-down house for the life of him, and said he'd start working on the outside too.

I yawn tiredly and get set on the couch, where Deimos flops beside me and leans his head on my shoulder.

"Get off me, you're sweaty." I nudged him off, but he only persisted, "you still love me though." Deimos replied in a snarky, but affectionate manner as he nuzzled my side. 

"You're gonna make me feel yucky, get off me." I huff, pushing him to the other side of the couch. Deimos whined, "You nearly rival Sanford with that sort of strength, jeez man.."

"Settle down, both of you." Sanford said gruffly, seeming exasperated. He picked up us both and began his way over to our shared room. After we got together, we decided to just move into Sanford's room. Doc was always cooped up in his office so we decided to give my room to him, and Deimos's room as a guest room. 

Nobody wanted his room, it smelled awful

We were set on the bed and I let out a tired groan, stretching. I felt so weak, so tired. It was rough, honestly, that mission. We were too tired to get Doc to check on us, fix up our injuries. We wanted to sleep, and I knew that by our equally tired expressions. 

Sanford laid down on the bed, picking me up and cradling me in his arms. I wiggled around, "Uuggh! You guys are so sweaty, I'm gonna smell like sweat for years!" I whined, uncomfy. 

"You already do, hot-shot." Sanford mumbled, and Deimos decided to add into it and make his way into my arms.

At this point, I gave in. I just held Deimos tightly, my hand going through his hair as Sanford held me in a comforting manner.

I don't care if I was bleeding, I don't care if I could die, I don't care anymore. These two are all that matter to me now, they were always here for me since Day 1.

We met before the Madness, back when I worked at the A.A.H.W facility as a scientist. Surprisingly, Deimos worked there too. An agent.
I was assigned to work with him, being his Medic. He introduced me to Sanford after he started to trust me, introducing him as his boyfriend.

Soon after, I got with the two.. I was scared I'd be fired. Deimos was beginning to rebel against the company, and Sanford was on Hank's side. They told me it didn't matter, and sure as hell, we rebelled together eventually.

And here we are. Engaged, and physically broken, but hey, we're still here.

All of us, still here, and I can't think of anything better. Hank and Doc were amazing friends, and Deimos and Sanford were always here. All of them were.
I felt like I was at home, finally.

I felt Sanford get closer to me, and it just reminded me how much I loved him and Deimos both. They were too much, I swear I didn't deserve these guys.

"I love you both.." I mumble, both of them humming in agreement. I could almost hear their smiles.

"Love you too, [NAME]." Sanford said in a sweet manner, giving me a little squeeze. I felt myself getting sleepy with all this love and comfort.

I leaned back into Sanford and closed my eyes. Deimos already seemed fast asleep, snoring.
Tired, I felt so tired...

I felt myself being cradled by Sanford, and couldn't help it anymore, I fell into a deep sleep in a matter of minutes.
They are everything to me.

~

i'm really sorry this chapter is kinda short :( but i hope i did the request a lil justice though aha
please, request more, i love doing these and it's honestly very fun! i'm open to do anything, from the most minor characters like the hot dog vendor to some extremely important ones like hank and auditor
still thinkin about doing a jeb x reader, i see literally nothing of jeb here </3