Save me

*PANG*

Then y/n body suddenly felt released by the man and pulled to the side. She was shocked by the situation. She was completely speechless when she was suddenly in the arms of an unknown man.

Y/n looked up to see the man's face. The man looked like he was gasping for breath as he looked at a group of men just now.

Who is this? Suit and gloves? Mullet hair? He even smells good.

"Ohhhoo it's really cheap the way you messing with woman nowadays." said a man while holding a baton. "Why don't you offer her to the club or something instead of eating here?"

Y/n shifted her gaze towards the man's voice.

Huh? Now who is that? What's going on?

Looks like the man threatening Y/n was lying on the street. But then he stood up.

"Oi oi oi! How dare you interrupt us! Do you have any idea who we are?" he shouted at the man that hit him.

"Tch. Yes, a bunch of scavengers." He replied while pointing at them with his baton.

"What exactly did you say? I dare you to say it again."

"Scavengers." He smirked. Provoking.

"Get ready to die," the man said with a grin.

The man wanted to punch the man holding the baton, but the baton first hit him in the face, knocking him to the ground.

"You're a weakling!" He laughed as he saw the man already on the ground after only one blow. He went up to the man who were laying on the ground and yanked his hair, saying,

"You have no idea who we are huh?!"

Suddenly the man on Y/n's side walked towards another man. Y/n didn't utter a word.

They both have the same appearance. Wearing the same outfit and have the same hair color? Are they... brothers?

"We are the Bonten Executives. The Haitani Brothers. Keep that in mind."  said the mullet hair man, pointed the gun towards the man's face.

"Bonten?" "Haitani?" "What are they doing here?" murmured the other men standing nearby. They appear to be terrified.

At the sight of the gun he was holding, Y/n's face turned pale and terrified.

What is going here? Maybe I should run. Yes. This is my chance to get out from this mess. But why I can't move my body?

"Now, now Rin. What a fierce way to introduce ourselves ay? But please keep in mind that we have guests at the back." Standing up, the short-haired man murmured, glancing at Y/n.

The mullet-haired man quickly packed his gun and glanced at Y/n too.

"Please accept our apologies, sir!" The gang bowed and prostrated themselves.

Y/n was taken aback by the situation. The Haitani Brothers are definitely powerful and feared people.

The short-haired man looked at Y/n and then said to her, "Don't make a fool of yourself by standing there. Please come here."

Y/n's eyes are broad and wide with shock. "Me?" she asked, pointing to herself.

"Well, I don't see anyone else in the nearby." The man's tone of speech became more assertive.

Y/n's heart began to race as she approached them cautiously.

The mullet-haired Haitani then gripped both sides of Y/n's shoulders and gently pushed her to the front of the gang.

He said, "You should have apologized to her."

"Can't you see she's already trembling with fear?" His voice became louder and more assertive.

Another Haitani exclaimed, "Quickly show your respect to her!" as he slammed his baton to the ground.

"Please accept our apologies, miss! Please forgive us." they stated emphatically.

Y/n was a little taken aback. "Aaa... All right, but don't treat other people like that either," she urged, her voice shaking but firm.

The Haitani Brothers just smirked.

"Get out of here now. Remember, if we catch you again mistreating women, you will face the consequences." said the short-haired Haitani.

"Okay sir! Please excuse us!"

They quickly stood up and left the area.

Cover source : @overalls_03 on Twitter