APPRECIATION

This isn't a new chapter, but rather a thank-you note to all of the readers and followers. Oh my my! Thank you for continuing to support this fanfiction. I am truly grateful. Thank you a lot. I apologise for not posting many new chapters recently; I've been pretty busy; nonetheless, I hope you will continue to read and support this fiction because we are nearing the end. Which makes me sad but also thrilled since we all want for a nice ending, right? (Ops! Did I just give away the ending?)

Thank you to those of you who recommended my fiction on Tiktok. If you recommend my book to your friends or other TR fans, I am grateful. I hope they enjoy it as much as I did. I really hope you enjoy it!

How did the fanfic turn out thus far? I hope it's okay and intriguing for you. I'd want to hear your thoughts. I enjoy reading your comments and seeing how you react to different scenes. It actually brings me joy. Wattpad really helps us escape reality huh?

In addition, I'm working on new fiction for Izana, Kokonoi, and Hakkai. Which one do you want me to publish after Enchanted is over? Please leave a comment.

I love you guys and hope you are safe wherever you are. Okay, I'll upload some new chapters soon.