Shopping Date | Part 2

Kakucho paid for the fragrance that had been wrapped in the box and said thank you.

"Okay let's go." Kakucho held Y/n's hand while his other hand carried the goods.

They walk into a clothing store that mostly sells fancy and high-class clothing.

"Hello Sir, Ma'am. What can we help you tonight?" An employee greeted them.

"Yes, we want to find clothes to attend a wedding," Kakucho replied but the slightly hoarse voice caused the worker to misunderstand.

"Ohh! A groom and a bride I see!"

"Uh no no." "We are not-" Kakucho and Y/n simultaneously denying the worker's words nervously

"Oh, I'm sorry. I misheard." The worker bowed as a sign of apology.

"It's okay. But I don't want to know which dress she chooses." Kakucho said softly.

"I kinda want to feel like a groom seeing his bride at their wedding ceremony," Kakucho said as he rubbed the nape of his neck and blushed.

"Sure sir."

"Heh?" Y/n is a bit stiff.

"Please." Kakucho tried to hide his embarrassment by looking away.

Seeing Kakucho embarrassed made Y/n amused. "Okay, okay."

"Okay then, I'll be at the men's section while waiting. Maybe I'll buy a new suit." Kakucho pointed at the men's section.

"Okay. Don't leave me okay." Y/n said so because she isn't familiar with shopping for expensive items.

"You know I won't." Kakucho laughed a little while stroking Y/n's hair before going to the men's section.

"Do follow me, ma'am." The worker pointed the way to the women's section.

Y/n nodded and just followed the employee. They arrived at the dress section. There are many types of dresses such as ball gowns, cocktail dresses, dinner nightdresses and many more.

"What colour do you prefer ma'am?" The worker stands in front of Y/n.

"Uh- please just miss." "Is there any blue dress? I prefer it to be in the dark (navy) colour."

"Please follow me, Miss."

Since it's Mika-chan's wedding,  I shouldn't draw too much attention to myself.

The staff led Y/n to the blue dress section. There are many different colours and patterns to choose from.

"I'm not very good at picking out clothes for special occasions, so could you possibly assist me?" Y/n grumbled.

The employee chuckled. "Of course, miss; that is why I have come."

"Based on your body type, this design might be suitable." While pointing to various designs on the rack, the worker replied.

"It's quite lovely."

"All right, let's keep our options open and try everything till you discover the right one." "Come on in and try on some dresses." While carrying some dresses to the fitting room, the worker said.

Y/n simply nodded and accompanied the employee to the dressing room. Y/n began trying on gowns in the hopes of finding one that she liked.

 Y/n began trying on gowns in the hopes of finding one that she liked