The Roponggi Ruler

Because there were just three of them left, the environment was silent. Even though they had saved her, Y/n's heart was still racing at the sight of the two of them.

"Here you go miss," the short-haired Haitani said, holding out a paper bag containing the cake she had bought.

"Thank you," Y/n took the bag and had a look inside.

The cake appears to be ruined, yet it is not dirty and can still be eaten. I don't think the kids will be sad much.

"Ruined?" the mullet-haired Haitani asked.

Y/n simply smiled and nodded. She had a solemn expression on her face.

"Do you wish to buy a new one? We can pay the costs ." He stated again.

Y/n shook her head and said, "There's no need for that!! This cake is still edible! It's not nice to waste these anyway."

"After all, you've saved me from that gang. Therefore, I owe you both."

"Thank you," Y/n said, bowing to express her gratitude.

"Well, by going out with us, you can pay off your 'debt'," the short-haired Haitani stated.

"EHH?! What is that suppose to mean?" Y/n was taken aback and lifted her head.

"Just joking. Roponggi nightclubs have a lot more women to pick from."

Hearing him say that, Y/n's expression was astounded.

If you want to make a joke, can't you think about it?I'm in the midst of a terror. Roppongi huh? It's likely that the members in their organisation are wealthy individuals, and these two are VVIPs.

"Roppongi, amazing. You both must be important people, right?" Y/n suddenly thought to ask.

"Yes, of course. We are the ruler of Roppongi. " The mullet-haired Haitani, responded.

"Oh, I see," Y/n answered while nodding, oblivious to the Haitani's response.

"Wait-  Did you just say rule Roponggi?! Rule?! That building, Roponggi? That nightclub?!" Y/n put out her hand, attempting to describe the building's shape.

When the Haitani Brothers witnessed Y/n's reaction, they cupped their lips with the back of their palm to keep their laugh in control. Then, Y/n just laughed a little and scratched her head when she realized she was just embarrassing herself.

"My name is Haitani Ran. That is my brother, Haitani Rindou. Yes, both of us are the ruler of the Roponggi streets, area, building or whatever you can think of Roppongi is and also we worked in the Bonten organisation as the executives." Ran went on to explain after he manage to control his laugh. He also point to the tattoo on his neck which is perhaps symbolize their organization, Bonten. 

"You know, we're well-known criminals. But don't bother reporting us right now because we're at work right now." Rindou remarked while putting his index finger on his lips. Signal for Y/n to keep their presence a secret that night.

Y/n simply nodded in agreement with his statement.

Shi- I'm terrified! They pose a greater threat than the previous gang. Gosh! But as long as they don't hurt me, that's all that matters. But, I feel like I ever saw that tatoo somewhere. But I can't remember. 

"That's enough about us. So, how about you? What's your name, by the way? Why are you here? Do you live here? Why did you bought so many cakes?" Ran asked a lot of questions in one time.

"Sir, just take a deep breath and relax. You ask a lot of questions all at once. Do you want me to respond to all of your questions at once with a single explanation?"

"Please just Ran. I don't want to sound old man. And yes just answer the damn questions." He then got a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it.

Rindou chuckled as he heard Ran's respond.

"Okay, I'm sorry Ran. So my name is Akio (L/n) Y/n. I actually want to visit the orphanage around the corner, so I bought this cake as a gift for them."

"Orphanage? Home of Care? Have you ever lived there? How old are you?" Rindou asked randomly.

"Yes, I am an orphan who once lived there as well. I am 25 years old." Y/n just answered their questions without feeling weird. Not a single doubt.

Both Ran and Rindou exchanged glances. It appears that they are aware of something. Seeing their reaction made Y/n feel strange.

"Why? Is there something wrong going on?"

"Nothing. It's only-" When his phone rang, Ran's speech was cut short. "Wait a minute."

Ran takes a step away from Rindou and Y/n to answer the phone. Rindou simply stood there and looked at Y/n, who was staring at her wristwatch.

Is it really 9 o'clock? It does not appear that time is going quickly.

"Work." Ran point at his phone. "All right, Akio-san, or should I say Y/n?"

"Just Y/n."

"Y/n, is it okay if we go to work first? We need to meet our friend because he is done with his task." Ran explains.

"That's all right. Please be careful, and thank you again for your help."

"If you want to hang out with us, just come to Roponggi," Rindou remarked.

"We'll be fine, don't worry. Make sure you look after yourself. Good night." Ran stated.

They waved and shouted their goodbyes till the Haitani Brothers disappeared around the corner.

cover source : @vitaminSanz (mikey)on Pinterest