Fun day | Part 2

When Y/n heard Kawa's words, she kept widening her eyes and murmuring gently, "Kakucho-kun..."

"Y/n-chan, kon'nichiwa." With his hand in his pocket, Kakucho approached Y/n, bending slightly as if whispering in her ear.

Y/n was taken aback by the closeness of Kakucho's voice.

"Nii-chan... nii," Arumi interrupted in the middle of Y/n and Kakucho.

Kakucho lowered his head and lifted Arumi, rubbing his forehead against Arumi's. "How's my little girl doing?"

"Nee-chan kawaii," Arumi said, pointing to Y/n, as she giggled at Kakucho's action.

Kakucho shifted his eyes to Y/n, who was mesmerized by Arumi and Kakucho's closeness just like father and child. "She is indeed kawaii but more to beautiful, and you're more kawaii than her," Kakucho said, looking Y/n from top to bottom and smiling (though not visible).

Hearing those comments made Arumi chuckle, while Y/n flushed.

"Ora~~~I'm not here to witness a romance drama. Adults." Kawa rubbed his hair, irritated.

Kawa's words made Kakucho giggle, and he gently touched his shoulder. "You did an excellent job of looking after them both."

"Ehehe. After all, it's my responsibility." Kawa grinned contentedly.

"Kawa-kun? You know he'll be?" Y/n inquired, as if she couldn't believe Kakucho was standing right in front of her.

"No. He has no idea, yet he has invited me to come." Kakucho calmly replied.

Last night, Bonten's hideout.

Kakucho is still attempting to finish his meal so he can meet Mikey when Kokonoi leaves to deliver food to Mikey.

"What do you think I am, Koko? Why do you buy so much food for a person who are sick?" Kakucho muttered something to himself.

His phone suddenly rung with a notification.

Kawa : "Nii-san, nee-chan has offered to take 

Arumi and me to the mall tomorrow. Are you able to join us?" 

"It's been a long since you guys, I mean we went out together."

Kakucho : "Souka?" "Do you think Y/n will mind if I come?"

Kawa : "If you haven't tried, you'll never know the result." 

"I believe she is missing you."

Kakucho : "Ahahaha. How do you know?"

Kawa : "I get the impression she's not feeling

 very upbeat and excited today."

Hmm, similar to what Kokonoi said earlier.

Kawa : "Just surprise us." 

"After all, there's Arumi-chan, so she can't say no to you."

Kakucho : "You're so mean, Kawa-kun, but I like it." 

"All right, tomorrow, send me your location."