Fun day | Part 3

They arrived at the arcade, which was located close to the shopping center. Kakucho buys massive quantities of tokens over the counter so that they can play to their hearts' content. Kawa, who was clutching Arumi's hand, was frightened she might run away from them, following Y/n and Kakucho from behind.

"Kakucho, this is overboard." Y/n patted Kakucho's arm gently.

"Argh." Kakucho sought to keep the anguish at bay.

"Huh? Did I hit you hard? I don't think so. Don't be so dramatic!" Y/n let out a sigh.

"No. It's just that my body has been aching recently, particularly this arm." Kakucho fumbled around for an excuse.

"Is that so? Why don't you tell me earlier?!" "I'm sorry!" Y/n bows to Kakucho and pats her forehead.

"It's all right!! Stop. Let's have some fun, shall we?" Kakucho sighed and attempted to soothe Y/n.

"Nii-san! Let's go racing with Mario!" Kawa stated as he pointed to the game he desired to play.

"Bring it on!!" At the time, Kakucho's inner child was visible.

"Come, Arumi-chan, take Nee-chan's hand in yours. Let's see how your brothers fare in the competition." Arumi took Y/hand n's in his.

From behind, Arumi and Y/n follow Kakucho and Kawa. They were serious while playing, but when the video game car skidded, they burst out laughing, and their complaints of frustration were soothing.

In the end, Kawa won over Kakucho.

"Come, Y/n." Kakucho patted the player's seat beside him.

"Argh. Just play, and don't worry about me; I'll look after Arumi." Y/n agitated.

"Come sit on my lap, Arumi-chan." As he glanced at Arumi, Kakucho patted his thigh.

Arumi swiftly released Y/n's hand and sat on Kakucho's lap before Y/n could say anything.

"You have no other option. Now sit down and have some fun with us." Kakucho glanced at Y/n.

"Or do you want to switch places with Arumi? Instead, sit here-" Kakucho enjoys teasing Y/n with his jokes.

"No no! I'll take a seat here." When Y/n heard Kakucho's words, she instantly shook her head and sat down next to him.

"Is everyone ready? Let's get this party started!!" Kakucho remarked.

This time, it's a car race between Kawa and Kakucho, as well as Arumi and Y/n. Their laughter could be heard, and everything around them seemed to be moving slowly.

"That's a nice one, Y/n." With a laugh, Kakucho said. While clutching the car steering wheel with Kakucho, Arumi merely giggled.

"Now I'm in front! Defeat me if you can!" Kawa was ecstatic.

"I'm sure I'll beat you! You'd better be careful." Y/n exclaimed enthusiastically.

Kakucho sometimes sneaked a glance at Y/n, who was having a good time, and was charmed by Y/n's laughter.

I'm enchanted to hear and see your cheerful smile, Y/n. Under his mask, Kakucho smiled to himself.

"Yay! I won!" Y/n exclaimed joyfully.

"Agh! I could have won if I hadn't slipped earlier!" Kawa laughed as he sighed.

"Arumi-chan, it appears that we have lost." Kakucho feigned to be irritated.

"But it's fine, I'll sponsor dessert after this, okay?" Arumi's nose was stroked by Kakucho.

Arumi-chan simply bursts out giggling. "Okay! Yayyy!"

"Let's go play the claw machine!" Kawa rose from his seat, eager to visit the claw machine section.

"Kawa-niii, matteeee," Arumi, who had slid from Kakucho's lap, hurried towards Kawa as well.

Kawa grabbed Arumi's hand and dashed to the claw  machine area, which was stuffed with gifts and plushies.

"Chot- chotto- matte! Kids!" Y/n on the verge of getting out of her seats try to slow them down.

"Daijoubu. They're going to be fine." "Come." Kakucho, who was standing, held out his hand to Y/n.

"I'm just worried." Y/n sighed and took Kakucho's hand in hers.

"Kids, they must have a lot more energy than us because they're still youngsters." "Let them run around." Kakucho commented.

"Yes, you are right. It's just different since when we were younger, we didn't normally go to the arcade." While complaining, Y/n grinned (eyes closed). Despite this, she was completely ignorant that she was standing near Kakucho, and her hand was still in Kakucho's.

"That's true, but at the very least we're having a good time." Kakucho lowered his gaze to Y/n, who was shorter than him.

"Mhm," Y/n replied, and when she opened her eyes, she was astonished to discover Kakucho standing close to her. When Y/n raised her head, Kakucho's eyes were already fixed on her.

Despite the fact that Kakucho's face is hidden behind his mask, his eyes still enchant Y/n and make her heart beat faster.

This feeling. I like the feeling of comfortable I get when I'm around him. I desperately want to stroke his hair, tuck his front hair, and trace his scars. - Y/n.

I could get lost in her eyes. I desperately want to press my lips against hers. - Kakucho.

"Y/n," Kakucho whispered softly in her ear.

"Hm?" Hearing Kakucho's voice made Y/n's heart race.

"You should be mine." Kakucho's soft voice whispered in Y/n's ear once more, making Y/n apprehensive and filling her stomach with butterflies.

"Huh?" Y/n has been flushed.

"Think about it." Kakucho commented. Their eye levels are the same this time.

Y/n is still taken aback and embarrassed.

"When you're flushed, I like it. Do you have a butterfly in your stomach because of what I said?" Kakucho is getting closer to Y/n's face.

Y/n tries to turn away by closing her eyes. "Kakucho..., the kids."

"You're avoiding the truth a lot, huh?" Kakucho stroked Y/n's nose and chuckled.

"Let's get going." Kakucho took Y/n's hand in his and led her to the kids.

"Kakucho, my hand." Y/n was a little nervous as she followed Kakucho from behind with their hands lock together.

"Hurm? What about it? When we were younger, like Kawa and Arumi, we always held hands." Kakucho came to a halt and returned his gaze.

Y/n was taken aback when they heard Kakucho's response, which brought back memories of their childhood. Y/n was moved because she remembered how she and Kakucho used to hold hands when they were kids and wanted to escape away from Izana. Y/n smiled.

"It's not like everyday we can hold hands like kids. So let's take use of this opportunity without making it difficult." As he said this, Kakucho smiled as well.

"You're right." Y/n smiled in agreement.

They both walked towards the claw machine section, where Arumi and Kawa were having a good time attempting to capture a plushie from the machine .

"See? I told you. They'll be alright, I'm sure." Kakucho raises his head, pointing at Kawa and Arumi.

Hearing Arumi and Kawa laugh from afar, Y/n merely laughed a little.

"Kakucho, thank you very much. You've saved the day for us. All I want to do is spend time with them, but I doubt I'll be able to make them as happy as you did today." The tone of Y/n's voice is a touch melancholy.

"What you're talking about?" "When you wish to take Kawa and Arumi out today, you have no idea how happy he is. Kawa and Arumi are also looking forward to spend time with you."

"If it was your goal to make them happy, you succeeded Y/n. I'm also here to brighten the mood, and the most important reason I'm here is to make you happy, which I hope I accomplished today." Kakucho spoke gently, but his gaze was drawn to Arumi and Kawa.