CHAPTER 7 ♡

How you doin', young lady?
That feeling that you giving really drives me crazy
You don't, have a player 'bout to choke
I was at a loss for words first time that we spoke
You're lookin' for a girl that'll treat you right?
How you're lookin' for her in the daytime with the light?
You might be the type if I play my cards right
I'll find out by the end of the night
You expect me to just let you hit it?
But will you still respect me if you get it?
All I can do is try, gimme one chance

"You"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Wait, my face is heating up, and I don't want to jump to conclusions.

"What do you mean Me?"

"I meant Uhm, you Uhm, yes you! do you have any plans later, or are you free?" Rindou said, smiling nervously while scratching his nape lightly.

"I don't have any plans, but to answer your question, yes, I am free." I saw his face lit up "if I may ask, why though?" I replied while giving an unsure smile.

'Yes! I can't fuck this up. I gotta ask her out,' Rindou stated in his mind.

"If you want, we can have dinner, or I'll cook for you at my house. which one do you feel most comfortable with?"

"Hmm, I'm still kinda tired, but I'm intrigued with your confidence about cooking. So yep! 8 pm at your house," I said smiling while my eyes were closed.

"Do you have something specific in your mind that you wanna eat?" He asked.

"Hmm, surprise me."

"Okay, we will be having a buffet!"

"Uhm, that's a lot, don't you think?" Aww, im starting to like this side of Rindou; he's kinda cute when he's nervous.

"Nope!" making the 'p' pop.

"Uhm, okay? just give a list of what you are going to cook; maybe I can go earlier than 8 to help you out."

"Really, that's nice to hear! there's no need for a list in our buffet, though."

"And why is that?" I asked.

"because im your Buffet," he said, smirking at me.

I was prepared to abandon him because I had the distinct impression that I was about to lose consciousness at any moment. As I proceeded towards my car, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me gently towards him. Our faces are now just a few inches apart. I closed my eyes because I could feel my cheeks burning. He put my wrist on his left shoulder while gripping my lower back with his free hand.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

He kissed my forehead and lifted my chin. He whispered, "we live in the same world. I'm a criminal, and you're a criminal. But baby, don't get this the wrong way; I have manners. I know how to treat a lady right."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked directly at his purple eyes, our face still inches apart. 

He smiled, looking at my eyes, down to my lips, then back to my eyes. 

"We'll be having steak tonight. I'll pick you up at 7:30, okay?"