CHAPTER 59 ♡

"First, we get Mikey in a tight spot. Let's make sure he's not with any of his executives. I will definitely beat Manjiro Sano and save him."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

YOUR POV

It made me wonder, "How in the world are we going to achieve that?" What if they consider it a betrayal? Takemitchi's shrug of my shoulders brought me back to reality.

"It is not yet the right time to give too much thought to the matter, (Y/N). Didn't you hear that when Rindou went out, he got a call from someone?"

"I never knew you were a Karen or Marites, Takemitchi. Eavesdropping is your thing, huh-"

As soon as I mentioned what Takemitchi had done, he instantly cut me off.  "It's not my fault Rindou was talking so loud!"

Basically, Takemitchi told me what he heard from Rindou. It had something to do with a meeting being held right here at the head headquarters. A little party in honor of former rivals who have become allies. Could it be that Bonten changed after all?

It will soon be time to return home. Takemitchi and I parted ways. I pulled out my phone and dialed Kenji's number. As soon as we got to my apartment, Kenji gave me a hug and assured me that he would never leave my side no matter what. After a quick shower, I went straight to sleep. The next day, Eishi gave me a call to let me know that a little party would be taking place at the headquarters. It seems that what Takemitchi overheard was accurate.

Someone rang my doorbell as I was ready to take a shower. I rushed to the door and saw Chifuyu carrying several paper bags. As far as I can tell, it is not my birthday yet, so what is this?

I did not waste any time and grabbed Chifuyu by the wrist and pulled him inside my apartment.

"Did you steal these?!"

When Chifuyu looked at me, he rolled his eyes and immediately dropped the paper bags. After that, he seized hold of my neck and pinned me to the wall, with the other hand supporting himself against the wall.

I smirked. "It's 5:00 in the afternoon, and you're already feeling horny? Do you think it would be okay if we did this after I got back to the office? I'm sure you missed me."

He released me from his grasp. "I'm not horny, but now that you mentioned that. I'll take your offer. I'm simply angry. These are not my gifts. It was sent by Koko and Mikey. The purse is by Koko, and the bracelet is by Mikey."

"Thank you for bringing these; I'll see you later." I kissed the corner of his lips and bid him farewell.

I took the paper bags and carried them inside my room. When I opened the boxes, my mouth fell wide open...

 When I opened the boxes, my mouth fell wide open