CHAPTER 38 ♡

⛓PART 2⛓

⚠️ SEX, DRUGS, TOXICITY ⚠️ 

"I've missed you (Y/N)."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

She just smirked at me. Fuck, I can feel the drugs already. I'm starting to see (Y/N) on her.

I shook my head, trying to maintain my posture, mind over matter right? But fuck all I can see is (Y/N).

"Cum on my dick, (Y/N)." I said looking at her directly.

"Your wish is my command." She responded.

After a few minutes, I felt her legs tremble again. Her moans are literally the best, thank you, God, for this soundproof house.

"Good girl," she was about to remove my hand from my wrist when I kissed her neck. Leaving love bites all over.

I saw a tear on her face, and I believe I sucked it in too hard... I can already taste the blood in my mouth. I released my hand from her wrist, and she immediately pulled the handcuffs I had placed on her before... She's a quick one. I don't know if it's the drugs or she's just really fast? I was just fucking her, now she's on top of me. She clamped both of my hands on the metal of my bed's side rails using the handcuffs.

She has my whole attention now, and I am quite interested in what she will do with me. She stood up, walking towards my side table. "Let's see what you've got in here." She opened the drawer and saw various of drugs.

"We'll see how long you will last, okay?" She said grabbing the pipe and a lighter. To my surprise, she lit up the smoke. After, taking some hits, she positioned herself on top of my dick.

She grabbed my dick, pumping it back and forth. "Fuck." I said tilting my head upwards.

She started to suck the tip. As soon as I was about to look at her, she inserted my dick insider her. "More."

"I told you, I've got all of you wrapped around my finger, Sanzu." She stated while grinding on my dick.

"What?-" she caught me off. She took a hit and shotgunned me.

After the shotgun, she kissed me aggressively