CHAPTER 55 ♡

TAKEMITCHI'S POV

"Might as well kill them all right now."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I didn't expect those words to come out of (Y/N)'s mouth. 

My heart dropped. "Wait, Let's think this through okay? There's no need for killing anyone. If you kill them now, you know that they won't exist in the future right?"

"What makes you think I'm not thinking right now? If we kill them as early as now, they won't be able to cause any troubles in the future." 

I attempted to grab her wrist, but she refused and pointed a knife at my throat. "I'll kill anyone who tries to get in my way. Including you, Takemitchi." I gulped nervously. "(Y/N), please take a seat first. I won't get in your way but-" When she softly moved the pocket knife to my face and delicately glided it, I stopped talking.

"How naive you are, Takemitichi. You have 5 minutes to explain to me your plan." (Y/N) removed the knife and threw it like a dart at the sofa next to me. 

"Okay, here's how I want to go. If, by chance, Mikey wants to meet with you, please bring me along, and I will shake his hand as soon as possible. It's as simple as that."

She sighed. "Give me 10 minutes, we'll look for Mikey right now."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Where are we going now?" I asked. 

She just stared blankly at the steering wheel. "No idea, honestly."

I remained quiet...

"Wait, I have Koko's number! he gave me his number the other day!"

♡FLASHBACK♡

"And I am Koko, I believe that I have the authority to ask for your number because we'll be doing some money talking."

How in the world? I wondered. She quickly grabbed her purse and pulled out her phone to check for Koko's phone number. 

"Takemitchi! I have it! Wait let's try calling him." I nodded in response.

☎Koko☎

(Y/N) :

Hi, Is this Koko-san?

Koko :

Took you long enough to call me. Missed me?

(Y/N)  :

Funny. 

Koko:

You're not going to deny it?

(Y/N)  :

Whatever floats your boat. Anyway, where are you?

Koko :

Never knew you were the clingy type.

(Y/N) :

I'm not even close to being clingy. Can you just please answer me?

Koko :