CHAPTER 41 ♡

"Akio!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

RAN'S POV

What in the world? Before I can pull out my gun, he carried Zuki and ran. I tried to catch up with them but there was a car waiting for them outside. I attempted to fire at the car, but it had little impact on the situation. I took out my phone and called Mikey.

☎Mikey Sano☎

Mikey :

I'm not in the mood to go out tonight and fuck some bitches-

Me :

Mikey! What the fuck? That's not the reason why I called you!

Mikey :

What happened?

Me :

Eishi's right-hand man took away Zuki!

Mikey :

You stupid son of a- Check all the CCTV right now! You know she's the only doctor we have right now? how stupid can you be?

Me :

Listen to me Mikey, it happened in a heartbeat okay?

Mikey :

That's what you get for you using your Dick, instead of your brain Ran. You're no different from Rindou.

Me :

I'll look for her right away. Gotta go.

☎END OF CALL ☎

As best as I can recall, he rode a black Rolls Roys car... I went over all of the surveillance videos. However, it had been totally erased. I'm guessing Akio had this planned all along. What I am confident of is that he is not alone in his power to pull this everything off.

AKIO'S POV

I ran as fast as I could, I opened the door as soon as I reached the exit of this bar. "Drive! Fucking drive!"

"Akio, how did you? What?-" Zuki tried to catch her breath.

"Hey, it's okay. I won't do anything to you. Here have some water." I grabbed a bottle of water and gave it to her.

" How are you?" The man driving with the tattoo on his neck asked her. "Kazutora? Wait what is happening?"

"I missed you, (Y/N)" The man with a mini hoop stated.

"CHIFUYU? " Zuki grabbed Chifuyu's face, making him face her.

"Okay deep breaths, (Y/N). We're going to take you far away from here-" Kazutora stated not living his eyes on the road.

"No, not yet. You'll guys get in trouble if we execute the plan right now. Let's explain the situation to her first." I stated, Kazutora and Chifuyu nodded.

"(Y/N), your father already filled us in with what happened between you and Mikey. He said that whoever finds you first, he'll gladly give up the throne." Chifuyu said while scrolling through his phone.

"And? Why are you so chill about this? You're just scrolling through your phone?!" (Y/N) lashed out.

"Oh, and by the way. You're father also said that whoever can find you first, can have your hand." Chifuyu added.