CHAPTER 22 ♡

⛓YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ⛓

I look and stare so deep in your eyes

I touch on you more and more every time

When you leave, I'm begging you not to go

Call your name two, three times in a row

"You know what I mean, 1st division member of Toman. Send my regards to Chifuyu and Kazutora."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

He shot the mirror in front of us.

I guess this is it? At least my dad was able to see me a while ago. Too bad I wasn't able to bid my farewell to him and to my dog.

"I-I-don't know what you're talking about. Please let go Mikey I can't bre-breath anymore. Let's sit down at talk about this." I said while gripping his forearm.

"Drop the act, (Y/N). Who are you exactly and what's so special about you?" Mikey stated looking at me while his gun was still aiming at my head. I took a deep breath and chuckled. "Bet Shinichiro's disappointed in you right now."

I looked up with a devilish smirk plastered on my lips. I tiptoed to reach his cheek and licked it. His eyes locked on mine, he leaned even closer and spoke. "How ya wanna die?" I looked deep into his dark eyes, waiting for him to pull the trigger.

 "How ya wanna die?" I looked deep into his dark eyes, waiting for him to pull the trigger

I remained quiet. He dragged me out of the bathroom and pushed me onto the bed. I tried reaching for the bag that Koko gave that was placed on my bed. He pulled me by my left ankle. He lifted his left knee placing it on the bed next to my lying form; his hand placed beside my head as his support.

He pointed his gun at my forehead. What happened to the guy who was just eating Daiyaki a while ago? I closed my eyes again, waiting for him to pull the trigger.

I was waiting really waiting for him to finish me. I opened my eyes and saw his face inches away from me. He leaned even closer, not removing his gun on my forehead. We just locked eyes for a minute... he removed his gun and threw it on the side.

His hands are now on the both sides of my cheeks. He removed his right hand and brushed it against my lower lip. "We'll continue our talk later." And bam! He smashed his lips against mine. kissing me aggressively while holding my face with his hands.

Mikey's hand started to roam around my body. He was about to kill me a while ago, right? Now we're sucking each other's lips. Fuck. At some point we both opened our eyes, he spoke in between our kisses. "Fuck, you're good."

When I was about to touch his belt. He stood up and placed his left hand on my neck, pushing and choking me down slightly. "Just kidding! There's no way I'd lay a hand on a girl. Especially, to my former ONLY GIRL comrade in Toman." Mikey stood up completely now. I lifted myself up, using my elbows as my support. And there it is again, that warm smile of his.