CHAPTER 28 ♡

"Maybe it's better this way, (Y/N). Letting you go is not hard, because you're not even mine."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

RINDOU'S POV

I am back here

It's so embarrassing.

I'm ashamed.

I didn't even get a lead of (Y/N), now I'm here at their warehouse. On top of that, I got here first, I can't possibly face (F/N) alone. I parked out of their warehouse leaning on my car as I waited for my executives. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Ran.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

☎Ran Haitani☎

Me :

Hey, I'm already here at the Yakuza's warehouse, what's taking you guys so long?

Ran :

Wow, are you that excited to face your punishment?

Me:

Shut up! At least I didn't fuck other girls to forget about (Y/N)

Ran:

Oh come on, I know you. You've been out for a week and you didn't get laid? Impossible! Keep telling that to yourself, Rin.

Me☎:

Stop being a pain in the ass, where are you now?!

Ran :

Changing the subject I see, well look behind you.

Me :

What? I don't see anyone behind me?

Ran :

I'm just playing, you know in the movies? When they say look behind you, something unexpected will happen. Anyway, even through text, I can see your jaw clenching. We'll be there in 3 mins so chill the fuck down my dear jellyfish brother 😮‍💨

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

What the actual fuck, honestly I feel like I'm the older sibling here. Because Ran can be such a pain in the ass. Thank you Ran, you never fail to piss me off.

They've arrived here one by one. When I said one by one, I meant, they've brought cars! Each one of them! What's happening? The last time we brought all our cars, the people around mistook us for some expensive car show. We had a mission that time to track down a person who is really good at hiding. 

⛓The car that I brought with me. The Lamborghini Veneno

 The Lamborghini Veneno⛓