CHAPTER 19 ♡

And it was enchanting to meet you

All I can say is, I was enchanted to meet you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew

 I was enchanted to meet you

"We'll go all the way next time, (Y/N). Sorry, for the cliffhanger, but I can't possibly go all the way without my Baton. So, prepare yourself next time."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Two days before the main event. I was just preoccupied with myself and didn't entertain anybody else. I just have two days left to finish preparing and packing my stuff. After the encounter with Ran, I informed Kenji that I would not be entertaining any more guests, not that I expected anybody to pay me a visit. I simply wanted to be absolutely certain. I can't afford to be distracted at this point. The thought of going to our warehouse didn't even cross my mind.

I was about to go to the gym when I realized that it would be too time-consuming since I already had fitness pieces of equipment at my apartment. I made the decision to remain at home and work out till night. Salad was the only thing I ate from morning tonight. In the midst of packing my belongings, I recalled the bag that Koko had given me, so I stuffed all of my necessities into it in case there was an after-party after the event. I've been going to bed at 8 p.m. for the last two days, I don't want to have bags under my eyes!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It's almost 5 a.m., and I've already gathered my belongings and packed my luggage. I was surprised to get a text message from Kazutora. "Hey, I'm waiting downstairs, I'll bring you to the airport."

When I got to the ground level, I embraced Kenji tightly. I saw Kazutora, who was resting his back against his Matte Black Rolls-Royce phantom, waiting for me.

I walked towards him and hugged him as well. After the long hug, he took the luggage and put it inside his car. We both hopped into his car at the same time. "Can you tell me how you found out?" I questioned, my gaze fixed on Kazutora. "Well, Chifuyu filled me in on everything. He also said that you're hanging around with bonten," He answered as he got into his car and began driving.

"Yeah, I guess... it happened on my birthday when I met all of them. You should have seen how embarrassed I was. As a means of getting away from Mikey, I said that I would be feeding my tiger." Because I was embarrassed, I stated this while putting both of my hands on my face.

"No wonder why I sneezed non-stop back then" Kazutora murmured to himself. 

He took a deep breath and laughed. "Really? I had no idea you'd take advantage of me like that. Thank goodness I am friends with Kenji, because if not, he would not allow me to drive you."

I looked at Kazutora analyzing his face while his left hand is placed on the steering wheel, not leaving his eyes on the road. "You've been staring for too long again, (Y/N)"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Your long hair looks fantastic on you.-" In the process of cutting me off, he put his right hand on my left thigh, his left hand remaining on the driving wheel. "As a matter of fact, if we've met before and Chifuyu isn't your sneaky link, I'll definitely make you my lady," Kazutora stated while squeezing my thigh lightly as he was glancing on the right side mirror of his car.