CHAPTER 57 ♡

We are getting closer and closer to the beginning of the end.

"Chifuyu and Kazutora?!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

TAKEMITCHI'S POV

They both went near me as (Y/N) made her exit. 

"Are you ready?" Chifuyu spoke while playing with my dextrose. "What makes you think I'm ready? Does it look like I'm ready? I'm in a fucking hospital. And please don't touch that. " I responded, slapping his hand away from my dextrose. 

Long story short, I got pissed and called the nurse to check on me. I think I'm alright to go at this point. I'm exaggerating, but I really don't want to get out of this comfortable bed just yet. I jumped into the shower as fast as I could and grabbed the clothes that had been laid out on my bed.

As we were walking out of the hospital, we saw (Y/N) leaning her back on a post. I was prepared to speak to her, but it seemed she was contemplating something profound. 

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Kazutora, said otherwise. 

"Hello, guys! I'm glad that you agreed to carry out this mission. I beg you, don't make any rash decisions. Since Bonten is the one who first made contact with my brother, I only wanted to confirm that I can put my faith in them."

Chufuyu hugged (Y/N) for assurance. "Don't worry, we got this." 

"I know, I know. A few reminders won't hurt. Can I have a minute with Takemitchi?"

The two men nodded their heads and proceeded to the car. 

Now that we're finally alone, I asked (Y/N) what's up.

"Nothing, it's just... Please take care, okay? Don't fail me."

A sad smile appeared on my face. "I failed you once, I promise I won't let that happen again."

"What do you mean you failed me-"

I cut her off. "it's just... You know what? we are going to ace this, so, sit back and relax, okay?"

She nodded as we parted ways. 

I went inside in a fancy Rolls-Royce, whereas Kazutora was the one in control of driving. 

I spoke. "Okay, let me get this straight; Bonten's members are Mikey, Sanzu, Kakucho, Haitani brothers, Akashi, Kokonoi, and Mochi. Right?"

I added. "I have to tell you something, Chifuyu. Kazutora please don't tell this to anyone but -"

Kazutora cuts me off. "My lips are sealed."

"Chifuyu, I time traveled again; for some reason, when I and (Y/N) confronted Bonten, someone shot her, and I was able to shake Mikey's hand."

Chifuyu turned his head to face me. "What do you mean she got shot?"

"She was shot Chifuyu, and she was dead already... I wanted to keep my promise that I won't do anything reckless. But, if I suspect anything suspicious, please leave me immediately; it's time that I end this once and for all. Even if it means risking my life to save the both of them."