1🌺

The Meeting

January 02,2023

Well, it's officially the day after New Year's. And I can't wait and see how this year treats me!

Right now, I'm sitting in my room watching "What's Done In The Dark" it's been so long since I watched it, and Latriece, Deatra, and Tam know they crack me up.

"Doctor... you sure thats all you need?!" I say in sync with Nurse Trudy. I can't contain my laughter, because of how much of a character she is. I could watch her repeat this scene all day.

Watching the rest of the play and starting on The Marriage Counselor has me a little starved and parched. I couldn't think of anything quick and fast to cook, so I decided on chick fil a in stead.

Hopping out my bed, I fix it up. My pillows were placed back in their respective spots before I sprayed a little smell good over the bed. The next thing for me to do, was to get dressed.

(My room and yes, my name is Lauren)

I washed and cleansed my face after brushing and flossing this afternoon. My lotion of the day was randomly chosen by my Bestie Abby, and I definitely ate up the girls with my chosen outfit and makeup. Now, all I had to do was find my white Brandon Blackwood and head to Abby's so we can get our day started.

 Now, all I had to do was find my white Brandon Blackwood and head to Abby's so we can get our day started

(My outfit)

??: "Juice! Come downstairs for a second. I know you're up!"

I spray on a little Burberry HER and grab everything. Let's see what my mom wants shall we!

Mom: "Family to be, this is my eldest daughter Lauren Janelle. But I call her Janelle or Juice. Say hey for me juice."

I couldn't even fully react before I had opened my mouth and spoke. Now, I know I may be a little blind, but I do remember putting in my contacts this morning, so... I can't be hallucinating.

??: "Well you're all dressed up. Where are you headed?"

Janelle: "I'm headed to the mall but I have to pick up my bestie Abigail first. Maybe I can just have her walk over here to meet you guys.

??: I'd love that.

Janelle: "...okay..."

I smiled briefly at everyone in the room before walking into the kitchen. Who would've thought that my mom was getting married so soon. And out of ALL of the single men in the world, she and J Drew Sheard chose each other. I had to breathe for a minute before texting Abby to come over cause I'd be driving.

The one asking all of the questions was J Drew's mother Karen. She was being so "unlike Karen" that it was honestly scaring/exciting me.

Karen: " You know..."

Oh god.

Janelle: "Yes ma'am?"

Karen: "You're absolutely prettier in person. I've been waiting for the day that I'd get so see your baby face. Are you happy that you've seen me in person..."

Janelle: "Ye-Yes ma'am."

Karen: "Ma'am. Oh no, I think Nana fits just fine. Or what do you young folks like to say, "daddy". You don't think that's a better fit?"

As much as I want to shout yes, I can't do this to my mom. My mom's been seeing J for awhile, I just never thought they'd tie the knot. Especially after Gabby had that baby of hers. But that's a different conversation.

Karen had cornered me in the washroom before closing and locking the door after she was in there as well. I knew what she wanted but I just couldn't do that to my mom. I'd feel like a whore, and that's totally unacceptable. I mean, I tell my mom EVERYTHING, so I'd especially feel bad about doing this.

Karen: "And that belly ring... I wish I was bold enough to have one. Can I touch it?"

I swallowed hard as hell before nodding my head yes.

Her fingers grazed my belly ring that had an Angel that was carrying a pink stone dangling from it. Karen smiled widely before scoping me up and kissing me.

I will admit, I fought some, but she wouldn't stop sucking on my tongue and before I knew it, she was leaving hickeys above my breast.

I had to stop! I had to! But god knows that this was such a euphoric moment for the both of us.

Janelle: "Ka-Karen. I-I gotta-fuck!"

Good lord, this woman done went from kissing me, to leaving hickeys, to sucking on my nipples. And I'm dealing with an old school freak. Good Lord take me now.

Karen: "Mmmmm. I see you're full of surprises young lady. But that's okay. *grabs my neck* I wanna see you later on tonight you hear?"

Janelle: "Mmhmm. I-I'll be back. What time do I have to be back?"

Karen: "Your mom is starting the dinner party at 7. It's ending somewhat early because we have to introduce you all to the church in the morning. "

Janelle: "*Nods* Okay. I'll be back at 5 so I can get dressed for the party-

Karen: "Unt unt... I want you to buy you something new and nice so I can make sure that you look ravishing tonight. Here's my card, use it wisely..."

She reaches down in her shirt and takes out a black card. When it hits my hand it's warm and it smells like her. I'll buy me a simple dress and some shoes to go with it. Because that's all I was buying with my own money anyways.

I put the card in my phone case and handed her my phone because I didn't have her number. She grinned mad hard before taking the phone and making her a contact card. She took a silly selfie and saved it as her profile photo.

I stole a kiss from her before taking my phone back and heading out of the washroom with her behind me. No one seemed to notice that we were gone, so we hugged and out the back door I went.

Abby was already sitting in my car scarfing down some Lucky Charms getting crumbs everywhere. I love my bestie, but her pregnant ass is about to get put out of my car. I can't deal with the marshmallow crumbs everywhere. She's knows that sometimes I bring my pet duck Honey Comb in here and she eats EVERYTHING.

Janelle: Abigail Simone Rice, why in the hell are you leaving crumbs in my car.

Abby: "Nelle, the baby wanted Lucky Charms. I'm sorry, I'll tell Jason to come clean out your car tomorrow. Deal?"

She's lucky I love her and Jason like sister and brother. I nod and talk to my nephew before cranking up the car and backing out, I've only got 3 hours to find a dress and some shoes to match. AND get Abby something to eat.

Please don't let me be late coming back!