12🌺

Busted... Part 1
Aug. 05, 2023

Karen's POV
Its about 9 in the morning right now and I just woke up not too long ago. My nelly boo put me to sleep for a literal day and a half and she hasn't apologized... i guess i'll let it slide for now. But... Today's gonna be a great day because Nell and I planned a brunch for all of the ladies. In addition, her best friend and god sister are coming over, as well as the other ladies. Right now, were out tryna grab some champagne because everything else is finished. I dont know how we forgot about the champagne, but I digress.

Karen: "Nell. I was thinking about something earlier..."

Janelle: "What were you thinking about baby?"

Karen: "You known your birthday is coming up soon, and I was wondering if you'd like to take a little family vacation. You, me, Solei... and maybe when we come back... we could start working on #2? Only if you're okay with it!"

Janelle: K... baby... you know how I feel about the baby thing. I just got the email saying I'm graduating soon, and I told you I needed more tine to fully think and plan this out. On the other hand... you know I wouldn't mind going anywhere with you and my cabbage patch. But why didn't you mention Cater. You know we cant leave him here alone.

Ah shit! Her she goes with this damn dog again. Getting Zy a dog was bad enough, but now we have two puppers running around... shit driving me halfway crazy. It was a rainy day, and Nell wouldn't get out of bed. So I went out and took Zy with me to the pet store. We originally went in for a Ferret, but they had literally sold the last one to a young lady who just lost her first ferret she bought from them. So Zy and I played Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Zy winning meant we'd get another puppy, me winning meant I'd buy nell a fish or something other than a dog. Of course my witty 5 year old conned me into not playing and just getting the dog, but she picked the craziest one out of them all.

Zyleigh: "Ouuuu mommy! Look at the chihuahua! Its dancing for us! Can we get it?! PLLEEEEAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!? Please mommy?!"

The cashier looked at me with big doe eyes like my baby and before I knew it we were walking out with Carter Estevan.... I don't know how Nell came up with that name but I just let her be. And now... she takes him EVERYWHERE! Even sneaks him in the bedroom sometimes. But, the only way Carter can go is if we stay in the US. If not, he's stuck here. Hell!! Dorinda can stop by and get him and Carmel!

Agreeing and moving forward, we talked about many other things as we made our way to Publix. I parked near the front and as we got out and walked together, hand in hand, we saw another cute couple pass us by. They were a lesbian couple like us. The shorter female was laughing and pushing the publix buggy while the taller one kept trying to chase after her.

Nell and I could visibly see the shorter woman's baby bump when she got closer to us. Especially when her lover came behind her and held them both. Her bump just popped out when her pastel green T-shirt dress was pulled back. They smiled and waved at us and we returned a smile and wave to them. I looked at Nell and she smiled before whispering to me, "Maybe one wont hurt. Especially if you're gonna be THAT happy about it!"

I smiled from ear to ear, earning a peck on the cheek before Nell walked a little ahead to grab us a buggy.

Janelle: "Here's our cart. While were here, we might as well go grocery shopping. It makes sense since we're already here. And its still early so why not?!"

I nodded in agreement. We needed to stock up for the rest of this month as well as the next. Zy's starting 1st grade and gymnastics soon, so we've got to prepare. Going through all of the store's aisles and departments, our total ended up being $605.97. We spent less than what we thought we did, but overall everything was well worth it.

On the way out, we saw another pregnant person but we knew exactly who she was. It was Janelle's best friend who was with her also pregnant sister. Maybe this is a sign!

Janelle: "Abigail! You didnt have to tell me that my big sister was in town! Boo! Fuck you whore!"

Abigail: "Nelle! Im sorry boo. She literally flew in unannounced! You know junior's last first day of high school is next week, so all of the siblings are her to hang with him and then see him off on Monday!"

Janelle: "You real lucky my goddaughter in there! Bc I honestly would whoopnypur ass rn. Anyways... HI ALLI! I missed you so much! You coming to my commencement in December?"

Allison: "Of course baby sister! Wouldnt miss it. You shouldve drug this one to college with you!"

Janelle: "Don't start Alli. My bestie is doing fine with her Baddieville shit! Ain't that right best?!"

Abigail: "Very much is cause you spent a good $300 on the site bitch! This ain't Shein. I be seeing you and your lil friends buying my shit and making it sell out!"

We all laugh before the 4 of us exchanged 'goodbye's. After packing the car, we stopped by McDonald's so lil miss thing could get something to drink. She ordered a small vanilla and strawberry shake with whipped cream, a large orange Hi-C, ended up getting hungry half way so she asked for a medium fry too. On the way home, we enjoyed our shakes and thirsty over here had swallowed all of her juice before we were able to fully get into the garage.

She took out our trash and unlocked the garage door so we could start putting up groceries. Took us an hour to unload and restock but we got it done just in time. The caterers arrived and began setting up. Nelle handed them our wine and champagne choices and things were in place by 11:30.

11:50 came and we were ready to start letting in guest. Dorinda, Twink, and Jacky all rode together. They pulled in around 12. Kiki popped in at 12:02. Summer, Kandace, and Khloe rang the bell at 12:05 because Summer had to pee before they left. 12:10 pops up on my watch, and Angel and Nikki come in. Both looking great in their individual post partum stages. Lastly was Abbi,Alli, and Mrs.Fields. Our guests were all here dressed in Yellow, so we could start the festivities.

After eating, drinking, painting, drinking playing games, drinking and journaling the drinking some more, everyone was with out and drunk. Some more than others. Summer noticed the time and began calling husbands. Kandace, Kiki, and Nikki left first. All three gone to the world as they left. Next was Angel, Alli, and Abbi. They wanted to stay and make sure everyone was gone before they left, but Nelle urged them to go home.

Hugs and kisses were exchanged before they walked out and drove home. Twinks husband came in with Kam. My good sisters were knocked smooth out. They know good and well Twink didn't drink, but she was drinking like she had something to prove. Summer and Khloe left before making sure that dorinda and Jacky were okay. Once they checked on they hugged both Nelle and I before heading home themselves.

Walking them out Ava making sure they were gone, Nelle and I got straight to it. I removed her yellow top with my teeth before pulling it over her head and latching on to her getting tits. Oh it felt so good to please my baby. She threw her head back and yelled out in pure euphoric ecstasy.

"Ouuu Fuck!" She yelled. I grinned before sucking harder as she looked in my broken eyes. I'd pull on her tiny mills tk get a ride out of her Ava boy did that do the job. She held on to my head and swuirmed around a bit. I popped her thigh before kissing her and taking her other nipple in my mouth. Before i could start sucking on them for real. We heard a noise. Like a break or something. I pulled back before looking at Nelle. We look around and see nothing.

I pass it as both of us being too drunk to function fully, but Nelle stops me.

Janelle: "Maybe we should go upstairs... your sisters might see us you know..."

We both laugh before i pick her and her shirt that she had on up and retreat to our room. But unbeknownst to us... someone had already seen. And everything as we knew it was about to unfold.

Y'all miss me! Im back because its almost time for Christmas Break! Who do y'all think somas them?! Jacky Or Dorinda?

Cast your votes by posting a heart for me.
Jacky-💙
Dorinda-❤️