7🌺

Sister, Sister

Khloe's POV

It's now the beginning of march and I'm making my way to my sisters new home. She moved closer to the rest of the family after the wedding, and boy am i glad. Ive got a new bottle of stella rose ready to be opened while I help decorate her new kitchen.

Walking through the open garage, I greet my brother in law, or my bil with a huge and kiss to the cheek. We speak momentarily and he leads me inside the house.

Karter: "This is our home sis. Your sister and mom did a great job didn't they?!"

Khloe: "Yeeeesss! Look at these cabinets. And this island. Whew! I cant wait until Adult Game Night. Speaking of, when's the next one?"

 Speaking of, when's the next one?"

(THEIR KITCHEN)

Karter: Ummm actually.... Probably in about 4 to 6 months. So... September! Yea... You know... Give everyone some time to enjoy their kids and things... Considering schools about to be out soon."

Karter's rushed explanation was a little weird. I nodded my head and took out the Stella. Stella makes everything better.

Khloe: "So! Where are the wine glasses?!"

Karter nodded before walked to the clear cabinets and grabbing some glasses. Instead of pulling out 3, he grabbed 2. Maybe he's about to go back to the garage and finish putting up those shelves. I mean I did interrupt him.

While looking for a wine cork, I heard someone coming from upstairs. Rounding the corner was my beautiful, smart, and.... HOLD UP! I know this trick is NOT PREGNANT and didnt tell me.

Khloe: KANDY! Oh my goodness!

(IMAGINE HER IN REGULAR CLOTTING)

I ran to my big sister and stood at the bottom of the stairwell. Before she could get off of the last step, i was rubbing on her belly. Im super mad right now, but not at my niece or nephew! She's finally getting the baby she's been praying for...

Kandace: "Well hello to you too Khloe. Say hi to your niece Arleigh!"

Looking up at my sister, I started to tear up. Arleigh was the name of our older cousin who mom and dad took in. Arleigh passed away when I was 10, Arleigh was 14, and  Kandy had just turned 13.

One summer afternoon, we were skating in the road. We skated in a nice neighborhood, and all of the kids skated in the road. Unfortunately, when we were skating, a teenaged driver hit Arleigh mistaking the brakes with the gas pedal. Kandy was the most turn over Arleigh's death. First your mom does and then you? After the accident, Kandy threw away her skates and wouldn't speak to anyone but me for the longest. On Kandy's 16th birthday, she finally spoke again. And since then, we've always remembered to keep Arleigh in our hearts.

Helping her into the kitchen, I noticed that the wine glasses were still on the counter. Shes obviously not about to drink anything, so I ask if she has any juice here.

Kandace: "I have Orange juice, and a few cranberries. That's it though. No alcohol in the house until it's time for the shower."

Nodding and picking out the Cran-Mango, I shut the fridge and pour us both a glass. A ding goes off, so I know somethings cooking. Karter comes from the back yard with tilapia and asparagus fresh from the outside grill. A side of loaded mash potatoes with rolls are given to the us both before Karter snatched my Stella and walked back outside.

Khloe: BIL?! My Stella!!!

Kandace was laughing her ass off as leads us to the movie room around the corner. I sat our food and drinks down before helping Kandy get comfortable. She did everything in her power to help me with all 3 of my babies. Now it's my turn to return the favor.

Kandace: "Whew chile! I'm good now. Hand me my remote so I can pick up a movie to watch."

I give it to her after handing over her plate. Our evening that was supposed to be spent unpacking, was spent with the two of us. We laughed, cried, and talked until Kandace fell asleep in the reclining movie chair. As bad as I wanted not to, I couldn't resist. I snapped a few photos and sent them to Mommy and Juice. Juice heated the pictures and asked when this happened. I told her I'd call later with the details. Mommy decided to FaceTime me so she could talk to Kandy herself.

While they talked, I washed our dishes, and put some of their silverware up. Checking my Apple Watch, I saw that it was around 9:45 in the evening. My babies are probably starving right now. Knowing Drew, he's probably order a pizza that's not gonna get eaten for real.

I kissed my siblings goodbye, and rubbed my sisters belly onve more before leaving. And yes, I have my phone.

30 minutes later.

Pulling up to my house, I let up the garage so I could park it under there. It's supposed to rain really bad tomorrow. But, j and I still have to leave because we still have to work.

My little bean sprout ran to me before I could even get in the house good. The three musketeers were watching Bluey because little miss was tired of Harry Potter. I couldn't resist picking up my baby, so i did. Ans placed her on my hip. Walking into the front room, I was able to my son on the head and give my loving husband one too.

The four of us stayed up a little while longer before putting the kids to sleep.

Khloe: Now that they're sleep, Let's wake up. Come shower with me...

My husband looked me over while stripped to my lace baby blue bra and panty set. When things are about to get interesting, J Drew's phone sounded off. I shrugged kissing his lips and telling him to hurry.

He answered his cell, but pulled me back into him and kissed me and again and smacked my ass dismissing me. How lucky am i to have this man?!

My famous trade mark...
Pick one...

13

08

19