2🌺

Good Morning

January 13th,2023

Karen's POV
Another loving morning in my quaint home. And I'm able to wake up to my beautiful baby asleep on my chest. Her bonnet was halfway on her head, so I slipped it back on for her. I found myself staring afterwards, so I started playing with her face. My little cabbage patch doll.

Janelle: "Mmmm. Stop putting your fingers in my nose Karen."

Karen: "Karen huh?! What's happened to Daddy? I though I was Daddy now?"

Janelle: "You'll be Daddy once you remove the same fingers that were in my pussy last night out of my nose."

Karen: "Oh really. Well, smart mouthed little girls, get grown women rewards. *smack* there's more to go around love. You want somemore?"

Janelle: "Daddy... owwww. *pouts* you didn't have to smack my ass so hard."

Karen: "I'm sorry love, but you know I don't do talking back. Next time it's gonna be more than one lick I can assure you of that."

Janelle: "Yes Daddy. Good Morning"

Karen: "Good morning baby."

Janelle: "Now Good Night. I'm still tired."

Karen: "I'm sorry baby. But we gotta get up. I'm about to go cook breakfast."

Janelle: "No... stay in bed with me... please? At least until 12. That's all."

Karen: "Fine. 2 hours. Then we gotta get up."

Janelle kissed my bare chest before she closed her eyes and went back to sleep. When I knew she wouldn't wake up again, I slipped from up under her and started myself a relaxing bath. Sitting in the tub, I enjoyed a movie with a small snack. Just because Janelle wanted to sleep all day doesn't mean I'm gonna starve myself.

Rising my body off, I stepped out of the tub and onto the floor rug. I dried off some and lotioned myself up. Instead of walking around in a towel, I put on my orange fluffy embroidered robe and made sure to do my facial routine. The last thing I did was clean up the bathroom.

Once that was finished, I stepped out of my bathroom to wake up Janelle. But to my surprise, she was already up and fixing up the bed.

Janelle: "Good morning Daddy."

Karen: "Good morning baby. How did you sleep."

Janelle: "Good. You smell nice. As always though."

Karen: "I have to. I can't be caught slacking with you little one."

Janelle: "Little? You think I'm little?"

Karen: "Of course I do baby. If you weren't, I wouldn't be able to pick you up *janelle squeals* and toss you on the bed. Now would I?"

Janelle: "No Daddy."

Karen: "That's what I though. Anyways, go shower, I'll be waiting for you downstairs. Come naked or that's your ass babydoll."

Janelle: "Yes ma'am."

Downstairs, I found myself cooking fairly quickly so we could officially get our day started. I wanted to do homemade orange juice, but we ate all of the oranges. So, cranberry will do. As I was finishing up, I smelled strawberries and vanilla, meaning she was out of the shower.

Janelle: "Mmmm. I smells so good down here. What's cooking?"

Karen: "I made red velvet waffles , bacon, eggs, and fried potatoes. Start grabbing plates so we can eat baby."

Taking everything off of the stove, I turned around to see the table set up and ready to be used. Janelle had came up behind me a stole some neck kisses before grabbing the food and sitting it on the table as well.

Janelle and I sat at the table eating before she left and came back.
Janelle: "Daddy... I have a question."

Karen: "Yes?"

Janelle: "Can I eat your pussy? You always eat mines. I wanna eat yours. Please?"

Karen: "I don't know. I mean- oh fuck. You naughty little gir-"

Janelle: "Mmhhmmm shut up! And let me suck on your clit in peace."

I oblige and sit back to enjoy the ride. I feel myself untying my robe so I can play with my nipples, but she smacks my hand and pulls on my clit a little harder.

Karen: "Ahhh fuck. Don't do that. You'll make me cum too quick."

She pulls on it again before moaning into me
"That's the point". I swear this girl is gonna be the death of me. This is the best head I've ever had. And she's only 21. J Drew should've married this girl's mamma sooner.

Holding onto the arms of my imported chair, I cry out as she simultaneously lifts and spread my legs. I can't hardly breath with how hard she going. I look up some to see her rubbing a confetti strap against my wet snatch.

Karen: "W-What are you doing? You said y-you just wanted to eat m-my pussy."

Janelle: "I did. But I'm craving something else right now. Do you want me to stop?"

Karen: "Hell no. I just- ohhh FUCK! Fuck meeeeee."

I can't believe this little girl is slutting me out as hard as she is right now.

Stroking slowly, I feel myself about to come until I can't anymore. I can no longer grasp anything because I'm afraid that I'll end up breaking the arms. So instead, I wrap my arms around the chair in an effort to stay somewhat sane.

Feeling Janelle speed up her stokes while rubbing my clit makes me think that she wants me to die. In all of my years of being alive, no ones catered to my body like this. I moan out and tell her to not stop, because I'm so close. I need to cum, but I'm not about to soak the chair.

Janelle: "Daddy... are you about to cum? Huh? I know you're about to cum. Your little clit is telling on you right now. So just go ahead and do it. Do it for me. I want you to squirt everywhere. You've been creaming since we've started, go ahead Mami!"

Nodding my head. I focus in on chasing the hell out of this nut. Janelle doesn't really do dirty talk, but encouragement, that's her forte. Her whispered words have me on a cloud, and it's about to rain down on everything in this room. I find myself asking her to fuck me harder as she whispers "You're almost there! You can do it!"

Karen: "Ja- BABY! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna- FUCK!"

Janelle slips out of me right before I began squirting. She holds my shaking legs and opens her mouth like a thirsty child on a hot summer day. I squirt everywhere completely soaking Janelle, my chair, the floor, and some of my hardwood dining table.

Inhaling sharply, I close my eyes so I can calm myself down some. I open them back up and see Janelle smiling with my cum dripping off of her face.

Janelle: "Are you okay? You came a lot! I didn't mean to make you cum THAT much..."

Karen: *nods head* "Y-Ye-Yeah. I'm... fine. Give... me a- give me a min-minute."

Janelle nods her head, kisses mine, then walks off. A few seconds later I hear the kitchen sink running. And that was the last thing I heard.