5🌺

Happy Birthday Zyleigh pt.1

Karen's POV

After the wedding and the events that followed it, Nelle started staying over more. No one really thought it was weird or anything. Due to her telling Khloe that she wanted to find her own place since she was nearing senior year.

Drew and I went apartment hunting with Janelle as a cover up, before I said she could move in with me and Zyleigh. I was staying in a 5 bed room, 4.5 bathroom, Cinema and game room house. WITH 4.5 acres. She was more than welcome. Only rule is she has to give me my desert whenever i ask for it.

Today was Zyleigh's birthday, and I found myself watching her birth video with Janelle still asleep on my stomach. I was crying and laughing the whole time. Laughing mostly when J Drew appeared. He just wanted to be Bernie Mac this day.

When I got tired of walking around the hospital, he asked me if I wanted to have a twerk off.

Before I could get into my lil twerk stance good, my water had broken and Dorinda and Twink rushed to my side to help me get back in the bed. I cussed J Drew smooth out, but all he did was laugh and kiss me on the forehead. Ki stood behind the camera recording everrything. Adding her two cents. She was pregnant at the time too and didn't even know.

*Flashback*

Kierra: Ma! You ready to push?!

Karen: "ouuuu- contraction, contaaction, contraction! Yes! In ready to push out your stubbon sister. Im ready to push. Its too much pressure. Im ready to push! Go get my doctor."

J Drew: "Yes mother dear!"

Kierra: *laughs * "Shut up drew! Go get Ma's doctor please!"

J drew ran out in search of my doctor while Ki continued to record. Dorinda and Twinkie were trying their hardest to keep me distracted, but Zyleigh just knew that she had a big ass dome.

When I started to actually think about how big my babies head was, I thought about backing out on this natural birth thing. I mean yea, ki and j were natural. But Zyleigh was NOT about to make me tear. Once reality started to settle in, I was full blown sobbing. Ki tried calming me down, but nothing was working. I'm scared. Maybe I should've gotten that epidural.

Karen: *hysterical sobbing* "Y-Yall... Her head is so b-big. W-W-Wh-What-" *couf*

Dorinda: "Damn it guh! Spit it out!"

Karen: "I-I'm tr-tryingggg.... Le-leave me aloneee! Fuck y-you. My- my ass i-is probably g-go-g-gonna be ruined. An-and youre being m-mean."

Twinkie: "Dorinda. Leave the child alone. I rember when you were the same way tryna push out ole stubborn Nikkia. Our baby is scared. So stop messing with her!"

Sitting there, dorinda just nodded her head before grabbing some tissues and wipping my running nose and face. Ki had zommed in on dorinda as she whispered in my ear. You could see me nodding and wipping the rest of my fallen tears. Twinkie smiled before kissing the back of my hand.

Twinkie: "WE'VE got this. This baby is gonna come out A Okay! No rips OR tears baby girl. Im sure of that!"

Ki zoomed out and awe'd before panning to the door where J and the docotor had come through. A nurse was right behind them with a rolling laptop to record my vitals and stuff.

Dr.Morris asked for me to lie down so he could  check my cervix. Before anyone could ask questions, he was running out to get the rest of the team. I sighed with releif before getting up and changing clothes.

Twinkie helped me into a sports bra, but i kept the hospital gown wrapped around my bottom half. When the team was assembled, I asked to lay on my side so i could start pushing. Ki had set up many cameras in the room. She even got to slap one on the doctors scrubs before he was able to get me to push.

Holding on tigtly to dorinda and j drews hands, I prepared myself to start pushing. Twinkie was behind me holding my leg while ki sat beside dorinda and messaged my other leg in between breaks.

4 pushes of power and low and behold, little miss zyleigh "amour" solei was born on Feburary 14th, 2018.

*Flashback Over *

And now, I have a 5 year old. Speaking of the little trouble maker, she just knocked on the door before sliding through it and running to my bed.

Karen: "Good Morning my princess. Happy Birthday! How are you?"

Zyleigh: "Im okay mommy. Im just sad though..."

Karen: "Noooo! Why is my little princess sad? Who did it?! Who messed with my baby?"

Zyleigh: "No one. I just wanted to know why come Joey has two mommies and i don't?"

Come again?

Zyleigh: "I mean. I know i have two. But where is she? The other person that's here is you, and Nanni, and Ki, and J, and teede Doe, and Teede Apple Jack, and Tedde Twink, and Khloe, and Kyrssie, and Pawpaw Kam, and Nan, and-"

Karen: "Well-well baby. you don't have two mommies YET because... umn... I uhh.. you know...because I... haven't married her yet! Yeah! I haven't married her... yet...."

Zyleigh is a smart kid, so there's no use in lying to my baby. Her mom is a deadbeat, but ill never disclose that to her. Maybe when shes older, but as of now? I just cant do it.

Zyleigh: "Karen! Why haven't you married her?!"

Karen: "Because she's asleep. See?"

Pulling the covers up and then my shirt, I revealed a sleeping Janelle. She was drooling a little and I wiped it off with some of my bedside tissue before throwing it in the bedside bin.

Zyleigh: "Nanni! WAKE UP! Mommies trying to marry you! Now wake up! I want two mommies and I want them RIGHT NOW!"

I laugged at my dramtic child and looked down and nelle who was peacefulky sleeping with her mouth open. Zyleigh gave up and started to fully climb in the bed so she could lay with nelle. She tapped Janelle's nose until she woke up.

Nelle looked at zyleigh, kissed her cheek and moved off of me so they could sleep together. Hurt isnt the word. Zyleigh snuck a sly smile at me before turning the other way and closing her eyes.

Since they scooted over, I did too. I set an alarm for 2:15 so we could get up and laid the both of them semi on top of me. All we do is sleep and this is getting sad. But not TOO sad! My babies just love to sleep.