8🌺

It Never Rains

J Drew's POV

When Khlo walked away, I was immediately met with the furious voice of my girlfriend and baby mother Summer. She was missing me, but I told her I'd be over soon.

I know, I know. I JUST got married, but what's wrong with having your cake and eating it too.

Stepping in the bathroom, my phone was turned off and hidden in the jeans Im about to wear once Khloe and I were done in the shower. I pulled all of her hair to one side and began sucking her neck. Nothing gets her started like a little neck sucking.

She'd hiss every now and then before moaning out for me not to stop. I was waisting time, so I knew things needed to be sped up a bit. Grabbing her right leg and spitting on my dick, I slid into her. No matter how much we fuck, I'll never get used to how tight she is compared to Sumer.

We ultimately got dirtier before we were able to get clean and Khloe exclaimed she was tired. I waited a good hour or so before kissing her head and slipping outside to go see Summer and my infant Samir.

Samir is Summer and I's son. He was born the day Khloe and I said 'I Do'. Believe me, I feel bad enough as is. And Chandra decides to get induced the day of my wedding. This ain't the Game shawty..

Pulling in Summer's garage, I was met with her and a wide awake Samir. Samir was sucking on her titties getting that fresh liquid god so he could go back to sleep. Summer knew that the only things she would be getting from me were Child Support... AND a LITTLE dick. ONLY if she acts right.

Watching Summer feed Samir reminds me so much of Khloe. I hate doing this, but I'm in too deep now. Summer disappeared and reappeared naked. She crawled over to me before taking my pants off and sucking the soul outta me. I could've sworn that I was good himself the way she put it down.

As all men should, I returned the favor before ducking her too sleep in the bedroom we share her. When we were done, I wanted to leave, but Summer convinced me to stay until she made breakfast. We cuddled with me still inside of her while the thunder roared through the night.

Out of no where, I decided to leave anyway, I kissed my son and Summer before heading to my midnight colored G wagon.

On the way back home was when I released I should've stayed. The rain was coming down extremely too hard and I wasn't able to see that well. I needed to call Ki since she was closed, but it was like my phone wouldn't come out of my pocket. No one was coming. Literally. So I looked down and then BOOM!

Zyleigh's POV

*Thunder Noises*
Sititing up in my dark room a scream a little because of how loud the thunder is. I hate when it rains really gard outside because i always get scared. I notice that the light flashes from the sky stop so I lay back down.

It was like when I was on my way back to sleep, the flashes went off again. This time it was really loud. I screamed really loud and jumped out of my bed Ava ran straight across the hall.

Knocking want important right now, so I rushed in to find mamma and NiNi in the bed asleep. I ran over to my mom's side and smacked her hand so she would wake up. That didn't work, so I was forced to make some noise. Grabbing the remote, I was able to turn the TV on. Instead of some YouTube opening, some words loud noise started to play.

Scaring me again, I tried my best to get in the bed with my mom. She must've gotten scared too because she woke up and was scrambling to find the remote. Nini had noticed me before mamma and had gotten out of the bed and picked me up. She walked downstairs with me in her arms so I could calm down.

I cried and cried until I could cry no more, the last thing I remember is mamma wrapping Nini and me in a big warm blanket before laying her head on Janelle's stomach where my feet were.

Karen's POV

I really need to get my baby a stool, OR, a lower bed. Nelle's gonna be mad, but oh well. The following morning, it was still raining. I'm glad today was Friday. The office was closed and the schools are closed down because of how bad its raining. My two live crew was still asleep, so breakfast in bed can happen today.

Whipping up some French Toast, sausage links, and eggs, I finally heard little feet coming  down the stairs.

Zyleigh: "MAMMA! MAMMA! Help me! Somethings wrong with Nini!"

Brushing it off, I picked up Zyleigh to give her a kiss. She looked concerned, so I turned off the eyes on the stone, and ran with Zyleigh in my arms. Making it up stairs, I saw my baby on the floor crying. I've never had the chance to see my baby cry. So I'm utterly confused right now.

Janelle: "I'm so sorry... baby I'm so so so so so sorry. It's gonna be okay. I promise you we're gonna be okay."

Starting to worry, I sat Zyleigh down and walked to her side of the bed. Something really bad must've occurred for her to be so dismembered and distraught. Taking her hands into mines and kissing them, asking once more what's wrong.

She's grabs ahold to me before telling me the absolute worst news ever....

Janelle: "It's pops... mom sa-says thta they- I'm sorry baby.... He's gone....."

Hearing my girlfriend who's supposed to be my stepdaughter tell me that my one and only son is dead devastates me. I hold on to Janelle, before grabbing ahold to our bed. My head was spinning and I wasn't able to see clearly.

Karen: "My *struggles to breathe* my- my baby... MY BABY! MY BABY!!!"

I just couldn't understand. My son... my got damn son is gone... and to make matters worse, I'm sleeping with his step daughter. *sighs* Why would my son be called home. He just got married! And he was finally happy... he was finally happy....

PS if you picked 13... this all yo fault

SHOW MY LOVE FOR YOU....