3🌺

The Wedding, Reception, and After Party🫦

Khloe's POV

This morning was an early morning for everyone from both families. I'm getting married for the first and hopefully the last time. It's about time I get what I want because I've been so patient and trusting in regards to my love life.

Right now, I'm eating breakfast by myself. I'm just finishing it up before my makeup artist comes in here. Both of my parents are running late, so Mamma K is here to help me get ready.

Karen: Oh my goodness! Your mom and dad are on the way. Traffic is holding them up. J Drew is stuck too, but they're bringing him and Calvin with them so they can get touched up and dressed. Your babies are here, and so are your bridesmaids and maid of honor. Phew! Did I miss anything or anyone?

Khloe: No man you didn't. Thank you so much for helping me. It's greatly appreciated!

Karen: No problem suga! Not let me go check on Zyleigh! I bet she's giving your daughter some trouble!

Khloe: Probably not mamma. *BUT... I think that you're the only one giving her trouble *

Karen: What was that?

Khloe: Nothing mamma. Im over here texting Drew and he's getting nasty.

Karen: Oh god! Let me leave! I'll be back in about 20 minutes tops! Don't move a muscle!

Mamma walks out and I smile to myself before I'm asked if I'm ready to get my makeup done. I'll see y'all later.

Karen's POV

Walking out of the room I exhale and inhale before fixing my face and walking off. I'm not even getting married so I know this is probably a lot on her.

Walking down the hall, I see the bridesmaids enjoying morning mimosas with black robes on. Khloe was definitely smart for this one. Everyone greeted me as some of them were dancing with beat faces and others were sitting getting their makeup done.

Kiki was getting her makeup done. So I stopped by and kissed the side of her face before announcing my exit and cracking the door behind me.

Going next door, I found a sleeping Leighton, Zyleigh, Madison, and Lauren. Madison slept on one end of the couch with Leighton on her chest, while Zyleigh had her arms wrapped around Lauren's neck as they slept. The site was too cute to pass up, so I snapped a few photos before giving everyone a kiss to the forehead and walking out.

As I was heading back to Khloe's room, Krystal, Kam, J Drew, Calvin, and Gwenda had came running past me. They all spoke as they rushed passed to get the groom and the best man ready. Welp! A weddings about to happen!

About 45 minutes after his arrival, I walked J Drew to his spot with everyone watching. The bridesmaids and groomsmen were absolutely gorgeous in their gold dresses and navy blue suits. Lauren was the second to last brides maid, but she was walked in by her cousin Titan since her aunt was in the back sick.

 Lauren was the second to last brides maid, but she was walked in by her cousin Titan since her aunt was in the back sick

My Step-Fathers MotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara