14🌺

Not MY Child!

Khloe's POV

Waking up this morning, i just knew something was off. I don't know what it is, or was. But, imma figure it out. Checking my apple watch on the charger, I saw that it was still fairly early this morning. Looking over, Summer and baby boy were resting as peacefully as they possibly could. I smiled and kissed buggies head and picked him up. It was almost time for him to be changed and fed, so I just got to it a bit earlier than I normally would.

Turning into the master bathroom, I flipped the light switch and looked at myself in the mirror. Who would've thought that i'd be in the position that im in. Not me, that's for sure. Leaning over some, y examine the uneven areas of my lashes. It's most definitely time for a fill. If my lashes are starting to look like this, I know it's time for Summer to get hers done too.

As always, buggie started squirming in my arms. I chuckle to myself and proceed to get the newest prince changed, washed up, dressed and fed for the time being. Bug had blown out his diaper while I was looking at my lashes, I just hadn't had the opportunity to smell nor see it yet.

While we were enjoying Ms.Rachel during this morning's bath, someone just had to come in and steal the show.

Logan: Well HELLO birth giver! Smallest inadequate sibling. I, Logan Jay Fields would like to announce that....

My extra child. Why cant he be more like his sisters.

Khloe: Well good morning to you too second crotch fruit. Since im not your mother or dont seem to have a name. Anyways, are you gonna finish your statement. Bug and I were watching Ms.Rachel... Bluey comes on next so.....

Logan: Mom. Ms.Rachel... really?! That show isnt for people of your mental capacity. Or are you tryna tell me something.

Bug looks over at him and looks back at the screen. Me too bug. Me too. Im about to smack him smooth in his mouth...

Khloe: Logan Jay Fields.... Spit it out before you find out where you really came from.

Logan: I- hold on. Whatchu talking bout Willis?! I came from you. Did i not?

Playing along, I add some soap to the small blue towel i was using to wash the baby. Im gonna drag this for as long as i can.

Logan: Mom... Mom... are you serious?! If im not yours where did i come from then...

Khloe: Hate to break it to you kid... you were dropped on my door step in a hash brown box from McDonald's. Wrapped in a black juicy couture blanket-

Logan: MOM! Stop playing before i call Lala! You know what. I got sum for you. SUMMER! SUMMER! Mom's being the worst right now.

Storming out, he has a hold onto the door knob but he doesn't slam the door. Even when he's mad he knows better.

The real reason he came in here is to tell me about his birthday. Logan's turning 13 next week, and we've got the whole weekend planned. Tomorrow's Saturday, so I need to hurry up and get going so i can buy everything that needs to get bought decoration wise.

After that dramatic scene, I continue to get bug clean and then out of the tub. I lotion him down and let him sit in the basinet while i shower.

We were now both dressed and ready for errands. I kissed Summer amd the kids goodbye. Making sure to apologize to my prince for my mean joke. He forgave me on the basis of returning to the house with a Nintendo Switch. He'll better get outta my damn grill. His mimi already bought it, but he's not gonna get that thing until next week.

Bug and I exit the house through the garage. I lock him in, giving him another kiss and close the door. Hopping in the front seat, I ask Siri for directions to the party city across town. The one near my house never had shit. So I saved myself the trouble. I could also go shopping on that side of town too.

As we cruise down the highway, the mellow sounds of Jill Scott grace my ears. 'Getting In The Way' has to be an all time favorite of mines. I don't know why. Maybe because Jill really did her big one with this whole album.

As the song was coming to an end, my eyes caught sight of a congratulatory billboard for Kiki. Detroit loves them some Ki. And I can't claim them. She finally had the baby and now she's getting nominated for another Grammy. It's safe to say that everyone really has been doing well. I smile brightly at the billboard and continue to drive. Party City was only 10 minutes away now

Pulling into the parking lot, I notice that everyone literally decided to come the day I'm here. Like... the hell. Hospital sure was empty when I went into labor almost 13 years ago. Or was it?! Chile who knows.

It took a good minute to find a spot near the front, but when I found it, I immediately grabbed the spot. Bug was knocked in his car seat. I gently grabbed his car seat, locked the, and headed the stores entender. Entering, i saw workers and customers moving store non stop. I literally contemplated whether or not I should just order his shit from Amazon. But I'm hear already, so why not?!

I place bug in a basket and off we go to start looking for decorations. Pushing and stopping, stopping and pushing was all that we did for awhile. When we got the the plain decor, i just decided to pick up a few items that caught my eye.

Looking up after grabbing some balloons, i decided that i should grab some party favors and a new helium tank. I had stopped an employee to ask for some help so we wouldn't be in here longer than we needed to be. When we finished talking, I pushed the cart out into the main walking isle, but as always, my phone began to ring. Stopping me from doing what needed to be done.

Incoming call from "⭐️Supa Star⭐️

Answering as quickly as I could. Summer spoke before I could.

Summer: "Hey baby. Before you come home, can you go by the liquor store and get a fifth of Henny, Whitney, and Patron. Wendy, Tiffany, and Kandy wanna have a girls night tonight when the kiddos go to bed.

Smiling brightly, I quickly oblige. It's been awhile since we've had some adult fun fun. We discussed tonight's menu and what everyone else was bringing. We exchange sweet nothings then see you laters before hanging up. As I was going to press the end call button, I caught a full glimpse of my daughter.

Pushing my phone in my purse to catch up with her, I sharply turn my basket and see something I'd never think I'd see in a million years.

My daughter in my mother in laws arms. Sticking their tongues down each other's throats.

To say I'm upset is an understatement. Bitch I'm LIVID!

(Excuse any mistakes y'all. Tryna get into writing again)