10🌺

The Funeral was umm....

Khloe's POV

Rushing into the house in Summer's arms, we continued to fight to see who'd come out on top. I wanted so desperately to gain the upper hand, but when Summer slipped her fingers in me, I just lost all control.

Wait.... Y'all don't even know what happened. Let's go back to where we left off.

........

When auntie Twinkie suggested someone was pregnant, I drove to the nearest store and bought 4 boxes of pregnancy test. They are 4 adult women in the house, so 2 for each one of us. Making my way back in the house, I saw that the kids were finally asleep, and the 3 of them were waiting on me in the front room. Lauren grabbed 4 cups for us to use.

I gave everyone a box before heading to a bathroom to pee in. 20 minutes later. We all made our way back into the living room with just the test. We went in this order, Lauren, Summer, Karen, then me. I knew baby, I just KNEW that my daughter wasn't pregnant. But then again, the rest will tell.

Lauren: Negative... both of them.

I was happy to say the least, but she looked a little sad. Maybe it should've turned out positive... I don't know. We'll talk later on.

Summer unwrapped her test before giving a relieved sigh.

Summer: It's not me.... Thank God! Samir did me so bad y'all don't even understand.

Karen wiped her sweaty forehead before flipping her negative test over. She wrapped herself back up in the thick blanket before laying down on the couch.

This is where shit was about to hit the fan. I just thought that since everyone else was negative... so was I. And boy was I wrong.

Khloe: Aunt Twinkie must've miss counted because I'm- I'm.... Oh.... my.... fucking.... gosh...

I re-read the test before throwing them down and running into the downstairs half bath. I locked myself in there so they couldn't get in. Why god?! WHY?! First my husband cheats on me, THEN his mistress shows up with HIS baby, and now I'm pregnant again?! Help me god!

The 3 of them begged me to come out before Lauren had unlocked the door. They hugged me and gave me the reassurance I needed. Maybe this was a good thing. I hope that it is.

The next Saturday, we had J's funeral. It was beautiful. Many stages of his lie were depicted in the obituary. The pics that got me were, the pictures of Karen pregnant with him, and some of me pregnant too. J's Dad was holding on to Karen, and J was holding onto me....

Jay didn't want to be buried, so he wrote it in his will that he wanted to be encapsulated. After that was done, Summer just had this sudden... change. Since I hadn't been feeling well, she drove. Instead of heading to the repast's location, she headed home.

Parking the car, I watched as she came to my side of the car and opened it for me. I unclicked my seatbelt and took her hand so I could get out. My feet hadn't fully touched the groud before I was picked up and kissed.

At first I wanted to push her away. But its something about her that makes me wanna fuck her silly. She goes in for another kiss, and I give in. I shut the door and she pushes me up against it while we make out.

Summer: Let's go inside...

I oblige and wrap my arms aroubd her neck tigher. We start kissing again, and before I knew it, I was bent over the island counter asking for more.

Khloe: "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Don't stop! You're making me feel so good.

Summer pulls her hand back and smacks my ass. I groan in sexual satisfaction. J never made me feel this way, and with the way she's fucking me, I'll never let our sexcapades cross my mind ever again.

While we're fucking like rabbits in the kitchen, two sneaky little beings went to have some fun of their own.

Janelle's POV

I don't know where my mom is right now, but thats gonna have to wait. Karen and I were literally in the trunk of her car fucking like world was about to end. I bounced my ass up and down her strap with ease. Its nothing to shake a lil something, I'll tell you that. While we were fucking in the garage, Zy was upstairs taking a nap with Leighton in our bed. The two of them needed it, and supposedly the repast starts at 4. The memorial ended at 12, and they encapsulated pops shortly after.

Looking at the time on my watch, I saw that it was 2:15. We've got more than enough time to continue.

Janelle: "Oh shit baby! Just like that. Fuck me harder!"

Karen smirked before flipping me on my back literally slamming into me. I couldnt hold out anymore and came everywhere. This is the hardest I've ever cane and it wont stop.

Janelle: *struggle noises*

Karen: "Fuck yea. Gimmie that shit. Keep cumming for me mama. Keep it cumming.

My spasming legs shook so much that I let them go and they were still shaking. Karen on the other hand enjoyed sucking my juice off my body. Im worn out, and I didn't even get to make her cum. I shut my eyes for a minute before Karen asks if I'm ready to go in so we can take a nap.

We go in and sleep in my room since the kids are sprawled out on Karen's bed. I set an alarm for 4 before laying my naked body on top of my babies. Putting her right titty in my mouth and closing my eyes.

At The Repast

Mom and Summer still weren't here. TeTe Ki was walking around and bouncing Samir up and down. Which is weird because Samir didn't like- ouuuuuuuu.... I'm gonna let her figure that out on her own.

Baby sat with me while Zyleigh and Leighton feed themselves. Leigh was tearing this mac and cheese up and I can't blame her. Auntie Jacky cooked mostly everything. So you know it's the bomb. While everyone walked around and expressed their condolences, ma and Summer came waltzing in. Summer looked freshly fucked and so did mom.

Mmhhh hmmmn.... I guess we ALL just getting fucked. Jeez Louise.