4🌺

L o v e e e and A f f e c t i o n

Janelles POV

Making our way to the neighboring hotel was absolutely hilarious. I would've never thought that I'd see this woman as drunk as she is. She's lucky I'm kinda there too. Because this is ridiculous.

Titan and his boyfriend Khalil had to help me get Karen to our room. We'd walk for a good minute, then she'd stop and try to talk to everyone that crossed our path.

Karen: "Hiiiiii! *hiccup* I'm Karen. And I- I think your pup is soooooooooooo cute-

Janelle: "Okay girl. Let's go!"

??: *laughs* It's okay. Thank you. Y'all get her upstairs in one piece okay?!"

Khalil, Janelle, and Titan: "Will do!"

We giggle, going through the front entrance, and head to one of the lobby's elevators.

On the elevator, Karen crawled into the corner as sat there until the elevator stopped on the 7th floor. Waking her up was a pain in the ass, but I was able to get her on my back with Khalils help. Titan had my key in hand so we could get Karen situated.

Titan stood against the door while Khalil and I jogged some so we could get in and I could lay her down.

We got her in the bed and under the cool comforter set so she could sleep this alcohol off.

Cashapping my favorite some change for him and his man, they walked out after hugging me and saying good night. I'm honestly grateful for the help, so sending them a token of appreciation was nothing.

Since we were alone now, I locked all locks and headed to the bathroom where my bags were. I washed my face of all makeup and started me some shower water. I checked on Karen again before lightly cracking the bathroom door. I'll be out in a minute.

30 minutes later

Even after showering, Karen's still not up. I shake my head and charge my phone before dropping my towel and getting in bed with her. Night y'all.

Karen's POV

Where am I? I hope I'm home cause I know I'm not in my room. Oh god! I slipped up again. Janelle's gonna hate me. And even worse! Zyleigh's gonna- wait! Calm down... just open your eyes slowly and you can go from there. Okay! 1...2...3... OH THANK GOD!

Waking up to my baby was such a relief. I'm glad that I was able to control myself this time and wake up to a familiar face. I kissed her head before sliding her naked body off mines and heading to the bathroom. This hangover I had was kicking my ass.

Freshening up felt amazing. The suite I picked out for us was a dream too. Stepping out in nothing but my silk robe, I see Janelle still asleep but laying on top of the comforter.

Her hairs covering her face, so I move it out of the way to kiss her pouty lips. I smile when she pours for real, so I kiss her again. Whatever dream she was having must've been good because she smiled before her face soften.

Since last night must've been hetic, I looked around the room in search of my clutch and phone. Dorinda had taken Zyleigh with her when the wedding was over since Nikki and the kids were here. It's been a long night and I need to see my babies face.

*facetine sound*

Zyleigh: "Mama! Hi Mama!"

Karen: "Oh hi my baby! How are you?! Have you eaten breakfast yet?"