6🌺

Happy Birthday Zyleigh Pt. 2

Janelle's POV

Around 2:15 or so, I was woken up out of my peaceful sleep by that scary ass apple alarm. I got so scared that I ended up scaring Zyleigh a little. She only jumped and looked around before rubbing my head and going back to sleep.

Since Zyleigh laid back down, I picked up my phone from my bedside table and wished her a Happy Birthday on my instagram. I posted a few videos of zyleigh by herself, and a video of me, Zyleigh, and Leighton. "ZeeZee" (as I call her) and Leigh were hugging after i picked up ZeeZee from afterschool. She had ran in my mom's house and dropped her bag looking for leighton. Leighton was on my moms hip squirming around to get put down. That was when leigh had ran for the first time and she hadnt stopped either.

Posting everything then tagging Karen, I locked my phone and kissed Zee's head. She groaned as usual, but remained asleep. I slid Zyleigh off my chest and onto karen's. They both smiled in their sleep, so that meant that I was in the clear.

Continuing on with my plans, I go downstairs to get to the garage. I grabbed everything, closed and locked the door and ran back upstairs.

Across the hall from Karen was Zyleigh's room, so I opened her room door to see it fairly clean. She had a few dolls laid out on the floor, but that wasnt too much of anything. I straightened her bed and desk chair. Spraying a little Lysol to kill any germs. I changed the hidden wall plug in to watermelon lemonade and turned it down before setting everything up.

I laid her new outifts down in a stack of their own and setting the matching shoes behind them. She also got three new mini hand bags so she could match Karen and I's fly.  Three amigos you say?

Zyleigh got her first American Girl doll and a play set to go with it and one last thing for her Nanni.

Since I was done in her room, I went back across the hall and started Zeezee a bath and my baby and I a shower. I knew that there was a chance that Karen would wake up, but I didn't think she would be up right now.

I kiss my baby's luscious lips and held out my arms for my ZeeZee. She stirred but woke up when i was putting her in the tub. The bathroom TV was playing Barbie: Life in the Dream House, so Karen and I were able to get in together without her noticing.

We all finished cleaning ourselves around the same time, so i stepped out first and covered myself before getting my baby and wrapping her up in her Barbie bath towel.

The three of us washed our faces and brushed our teeth. I did myself up some before fixing my hair. I slicked my edges down and curled my 30 inch buss down before picking up and oiled down zee and walking out of the bathroom so we could get dressed.

Janelle: "ZeeZee... what color do you want to wear today?"

Zyleigh: "Ummmmm... i dont know. Ask momma!"

Karen poked her head out of the bathroom  showing her in the process of pin curling her hair. While she was curling Her hair, you could also see that her makeup was "baking". And you know who taught her that! 😮‍💨 BUT, Karen smiled before saying pink.

Zyleigh: "PINK! I love Pink! Lets wear Pink!"

Karen laughed and returned back to the bathroom to finish getting herself ready.

I walked across the hall to grab her an outfit or two so we could go to her birthday outing. Unlike every other 5 year old I've come across, Zyleigh said she didn't want to have a party. Instead, she wanted to go shopping and have a sleep over tomorrow.