4 (1/5)

Pairing | Tarzan!Steve Rogers x doctor!reader

Warnings | 6'6" Steve, feral behaviour/feral!steve, nomad!steve, fluff, size difference, manhandling, possessive!/protective!steve, gentle giant!Steve, implied parent death, fighting some animals (so implied animal death), SMUT - minors DNI, size kink, manhandling, oral (f), face riding, (an attempt at) dirty talk, spitting, grinding (naked...p*ssyjob), lots of cum, lil cumplay (more like just cum spreading)

A/N | No hate to spotted hyenas, I needed pack hunters and it was either them or chimpanzees. I tried to fully proofread, all mistakes are my own. Check out the role reversal of this story: Third Eye

The scream that comes out of your mouth is downright brutal, ripping apart your dry throat—it definitely doesn't feel good to screech first thing in the morning.

The large, heavy animal treads backwards with huge blinking jasper eyes. Its mouth is now a foot from your face and opens as it lets out a small roar, crispy in the early air as it brushes against your face.

Your skin prickles with goosebumps as you scoot backwards and blindly reach behind you for the one person who could protect you against the yellow-and-orange-coated creature. All you feel are soft pillows and plush blankets, they're cool from the lack of a certain muscular 6'6" frame.

The jaguar inches closer, so slowly you think it's your mind playing tricks on you. Your brain works in overdrive as you try to make sense of your thoughts, it feels impossible with sleep still heavy in your body.

A large paw lands on the pillow where your face was buried just seconds ago, the claws piercing the fabric with a quiet tear. Another low noise flows from the jaguar's mouth, whiskers and nose twitching as it noses the bedsheets, wide observant eyes flickering to you.

Another inch closer, another claw mark in the pillow and you're still frozen. Heart thumping in your ears, easily overpowering the demands of your survival instincts, you're certain you're going to die. Here deep in the jungle, on this upper landing in a nest of comfort—what a way to end your wild adventure.

A choked whimper sounds from behind your sealed lips, you're shaking in your skin as the creature takes another step. This time, smelling you. Its hot breath fanning over the goosebumps of your leg where your shorts had rolled up, it's nose is cold and wet.

"Tinkerbell." A deep voice scolds, "Told you to wait for her to wake up."

You almost faint right there. Your sigh of relief is loud and heavy as if it were a million breaths of air trapped in your lungs.

A large hand grasps your arm, easily hauling you onto your feet before spinning you around.

Blue, kind and concerned eyes melt into yours. Thick lashes flutter as he scans your face, your arms and your body. "Okay?"

Shakily you nod, "I love having a heart attack first thing when I wake up."

Steve blinks owlishly.

"Not literally." You clarify. "It would have been nice to know about your friend, uh, Tinkerbell?"

"Oh, sorry... She's sneaky, scares me too." He crouches down and pets the animal. Rubbing behind her ears as she slumps in tranquillity. The large cat plops on the sheets, rolling around and twisting, emitting a little noise of comfort. "Told her to wait to meet you—but she doesn't understand like Peter or Wendy. Mostly just does what she wants..." Steve gives you a toothy smile, "But she is nice. Kind."

You can't do more than watch him playfully roughhouse the predator, Tinkerbell gently nipping his hands as he rubs her belly.

A wild jaguar named Tinkerbell, goodness, it's like you've seen it all.