Chapter 12 - Bear's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and groan as I roll over. I notice the side of my bed is empty. My eyes shoot open and I realize where I am. I forgot I came home last night. I wanted to spend the night cuddling my babygirl, but I didn't want Lillie to feel uncomfortable or have to sleep on the couch. She seemed okay when we passed each other on the stairs, but that might've just been for Yrsa's sake.

I get up and go into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and decide to style my hair. I slick it back and to the side just a little bit. I brush through my beard and trim it up. I hope Yrsa thinks I look handsome. I go to the closet and pick out a black T-shirt that defines my muscles. I put it on and grab a simple pair of blue jeans. I throw on my biking jacket and boots and make my way to the kitchen.

I make myself some eggs and toast as I shuffle through channels on the tv. I settle on cartoon network and sit in the couch while I eat breakfast. I wish I could be watching these cartoons with my little love right now. She'd be laying in my lap in her pajamas with a paci in her mouth. The cutest little giggle would escape from behind it. I miss her so much.

I finish my breakfast and put my plate and fork in the dishwasher. I grab my helmet and key. I head out the door and hop on my motorcycle to go to school. I can't wait to see my little girl.

I get to school and wait over by Yrsa's locker. I hope her and Lillie make it alright. It was a little foggy out this morning. I am ripped away from my worried thoughts as the door opens and I see my adorable little princess walk in. A feel a smile grow wide as I see the cute outfit she has on. She is truly gorgeous in anything she wears.

She runs up to me as she sees me and I catch her in my arms, picking her up slightly. She giggles and wraps her arms tightly around me. I put her down and admire her.

"Well, hello, little love! Did you sleep well last night?"

"I slept alright. I wish you were there with me," Yrsa says as she pouts.

She really knows how to tug at my heart.

"Aw, I'm sorry, little one. I wish I could've been there too."

I see Lillie walk up to her locker and rest her head against it. She looks tired. I hope me being in there with Yrsa didn't keep her up.

"Hey, Lil. I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to keep you up."

"It's no problem at all, Bear. I was just up working on homework and now I'm dead to the world. It's not your fault, I promise. I told Yrsa the same thing this morning. I trust you, if you wanna stay the night with her you can."

"Thanks, Lil. That means a lot. I'm sorry homework has got you like this."

"Well, it's my fault for putting too much AP stuff on my plate. I'm not doing this shit in college, believe me."

We all chuckle at what Lillie says. I turn my attention back to the little girl hugging my side.

"We still on for our lunch date, princess?"

"Yep, I brought my helmet!"

"Good girl, you remembered."

"Actually, Lillie reminded me."

"Well, you're still a good girl for being honest. Thank you, Lil, for reminding her."

"Of course, I couldn't let her miss out on that lunch date. She looked so happy when I reminded her."

"Oh, is that so," I say looking down at Yrsa, who is blushing red.

"I just weawy excited. I like spending time wif you."

"I like spending time with you too, babygirl. I'm glad you like spending time with me."

The bell rings and Yrsa's blushing face quickly turns into a pout. My heart aches seeing her adorable little face look so sad. I crouch down a couple inches to her level and have her look me in the eyes.

"Daddy has to go to class now. I promise that as soon as the lunch bell rings, I'll be ready to walk you from class to go on our date."

"Okie, Daddy! Thank you," she exclaims, quietly as her face lights up again.

I give her a kiss on the forehead and tell her to have a good day at class. She tells me the same as we walk our separate ways. I miss her already. I don't know why I'm so attached to her already. I just can't help myself when it comes to Yrsa.

-------------------------------------------------------

My class gets let out a little early. Perfect, I can go to Yrsa's class and walk with her to my bike. I wait by the door for my little princess. The bell rings and the door is opened. People file out, but I don't see Yrsa. I look into the classroom and Yrsa is helping the teacher pick up papers and clean up the classroom. I smile at how sweet my little bear is. It looks like they did some arts and crafts today. I bet my baby loved that.

Yrsa spots me out of the corner of her eye. She motions for me to come in. I do so and wave to the teacher. She smiles and waves back and goes back to writing on the board.

"Sorry, I was helping Mrs. Greenswood pick up the classroom a bit. Even teenagers can't pick up after themselves, apparently," Yrsa says, clearly annoyed.

Mrs. Greenswood snickers at Yrsa's words then clears her throat. I glance down at Yrsa. We're both trying not to laugh.

"It's no problem. It's very sweet of you to help her out."

"Oh, she's always been very sweet. She's my favorite student, but don't tell the others I said that, " Mrs. Greenswood cuts in.

"I promise we won't tell, " I say as Yrsa and I giggle.

"I just gotta grab my stuff and then I'll be ready," Yrsa says to me.

"No rush, princess."

Yrsa grabs her things and comes back to me. She holds my hand and waves to Mrs. Greenswood as we leave.

"Have a good day, Mrs. Greenswood," Yrsa says to her teacher.

"You too, Yrsa. See you tomorrow," Mrs. Greenswood replies.

I look down at my sweet girl. She has the biggest smile on her face. I can tell she's happy to be with me. I am just as happy to be with her. I can tell I have a real little girl. A down to earth one too. She's perfect. She's everything I've ever wanted. I hope I'm everything she could ever want.

We get to my bike and Yrsa gets her helmet out of Lillie's car. I guess I parked next to then without even knowing. I put on her helmet and then put on my own. I hop on my bike and Yrsa follows suit. She wraps her arms tightly around me. I start up the bike and Yrsa jumps a bit. I put on of my hands on hers and rub it with my thumb to let her know it was okay. I feel a nod against my back and I know she's good to go.

We go to a nice sushi place I found while I was searching on my phone in class. I know I shouldn't have, but I was finding it really hard to pay attention. All I could think about is her.

I know Yrsa just became my little, but I want to talk to her about rules and boundaries. I feel like it's an important conversation to have. I just want to make sure it's the right time. I don't want to overwhelm her.

"Hey, Bear," I hear Yrsa say in that sweet, honey-like voice.

"Yes, love?"

"I wanna talk about rules after lunch. Is that okay with you?"

I swear this girl reads my mind.

"It's perfectly okay with me, baby. I was just thinking about it."