Chapter 13 - Yrsa's POV

Bear and I finish up lunch. We talked the whole time about our goals, interests, school, and I even got to show him what I made in class. It was basically a vision board about what our goals for college are. I'm hoping to find a place to study botany and herbal medicine. Bear wants to travel the world and do something that has to deal with the outdoors. 

"Princess, are you ready to go," Bear asks me.

"I am, where are we going to go to talk about rules?"

"I was thinking my place, if that's alright with you. We'll have more privacy."

"Sure, let me just text my mom and Lillie."

"Sure thing, love."

I text my mom and let her know I'm going to be at Bear's for a bit. I text Lillie the same thing, just more enthusiastically. Lillie shoots me a text back about using a condom. I roll my eyes.

"Okay, I'm ready to go," I say to Bear.

"Alright, princess. Let's get our helmets on."

Bear puts on my helmet then his. I get on the back of his motorcycle and hug him tightly. He starts it up and we're off. We get to a nice apartment building near the other side of town. Bear parks his motorcycle and we go inside. We take the elevator up to the 5th floor and he leads me to his apartment. We get inside and I immediately feel warm and cozy.

"Do you like it? I know it's not much."

"I do. It's clean and cozy. I um. . . feel at home here."

"You're welcome here anytime my baby bear."

I smile and hug my Daddy. He really is amazing.

"So, where do you want to go to talk about rules."

"There's a desk in my room. We can go in there if you want."

"Sure, that's okay with me."

Bear leads me to his room and sits down in his chair. He pats his lap to invite me.

"Get off of me! You're so fucking heavy. God, maybe we should make one of your rules to eat once a day."

"Princess, is everything okay? You don't have to sit in my lap if you don't want to. I can get another chair."

"I'm too heavy," I say in a quiet voice.

"Who told you that, my love? You are definitely not too heavy."

I walk over to Bear and sit in his lap. I wait for a wince, a groan, him pushing me off, something. Nothing happens. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"See, I told you. You fit comfortably there."

I smile and blush. I hide my face in his chest but he doesn't allow that. He pulls my face up by my chin and kisses my forehead.

"Now, my love, let's discuss some rules. Can you get out a piece of paper and a pencil for me?"

I do as Bear asks and set them on the desk. 

"Good girl. Just know, you can object these rules. You don't have to agree to all of them. Now, rule number one, always tell Daddy if something is wrong or bothering you. We don't have to talk about it right then if you're not ready. Just be honest with me about how you're feeling?"

I write down all twenty rules and give Daddy some important rules too. Mainly about boundaries I have and things I'm not comfortable with. He agreed and wrote his down as well. We also discussed my punishments and wrote those down. We put our rules and the punishments on his fridge and I am overjoyed. I can't believe I finally have something like this. 

"Well, little bear, what do you want to do now?"

"Can we cuddle and watch a movie, Daddy?"

"Sure thing, what do you want to watch?"

"Um, can we watch Brother Bear? It's one of my favorite Disney movies."

"Of course, baby girl. I'd love to watch it with you. Let me just get out of these jeans and into some sweatpants."

"Okay, Daddy. I'll get it set up."

Daddy gives me a kiss on the head and walks into his room to change. I sit on the couch and turn on the tv. I open Disney+ and go to Brother Bear. Daddy comes out and he looks even more handsome than he did before. He hands me a pair of his pajama pants and an oversized t-shirt.

"I figured you'd want to get comfy too. You can use my room or the bathroom to change if you want."

I smile so big and hug my Daddy.

"Thank you, Daddy. I'll be quick."

"No need to rush, baby. I'm not going anywhere."

He kisses my nose and I go into his room to change. I strip off his hoodie, my dress, and my bra. I put on the clothes he gave me. I put his hoodie back on and put my clothes in my bag. I go back into the living room and sit on the couch. 

"You look so cute, princess. Do you feel more comfortable?"

"I do, Daddy. Thank you."

"It was no problem at all, sweetie. Now, come cuddle with Daddy."

I blush and cuddle up to my Daddy. I rest my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around me. He starts the movie and I nuzzle into his chest more. He rubs circles on my back and plays with my hair. I hum along to the songs and he chuckles. I take a second to look up at my Daddy. He looks so hot. I can't help but admire him. He looks down and I blush profusely. 

"You need something, baby girl?"

"N-no. I was just admiring how handsome you are."

This time, Daddy blushes. How does he look hotter!? 

"Well, thank you princess."

I look at his lips and then his eyes. I want to kiss him. I just want to melt into him. He has this effect on me and I love every second of it.

"Princess?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Can I. . . kiss you?"

Was he really thinking the same thing just now? How does he always know what I'm thinking? Oh my god, Yrsa, say something!

"Yes, Daddy. You may."

He puts a hand on my cheek and rubs it with his thumb. He leans down and presses his lips to mine. My body starts to feel tingly and I see stars. I want this kiss to last forever. Daddy pulls away and that's when I realize I need to breathe. We both take deep breaths and smile at each other.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"No, princess. Thank you."

Author's Note: I'm sorry that I haven't posted a chapter in a while! College classes started back up and I've been trying to focus on school. I will be posting as much as I can while I'm on spring break. Thanks so much for the understanding!