Chapter 24 - Bear's POV

*This chapter was partially written with AI*

I continue to finger Yrsa's pussy as I hold her waist up. My god, she looks so fucking gorgeous. So helpless and needy. Her whimpers and moans are music to my ears. She doesn't know just how much she pleases her Daddy.

"Listen to yourself. Whimpering and moaning like the needy whore you are. Such a pathetic little thing for Daddy," I say as I pick up the pace with my fingers.

"Fuck! Y-yes, Daddy. Only for you," she moans.

My cock is throbbing, but I won't give it to her just yet. I want to make her wait. I want to make her beg for it. Fuck her, tease her and enjoy her. She knows she's my princess, no, my queen. But, when it gets like this, she knows she's my pathetic slut.

"Daddy, please," she cries.

"Please what, baby," I chuckle as I pull my fingers out.

She whimpers and squirms in my arm.

"Tell me, slut," I growl as I slap her pussy.

"I want your cock. Pretty please, Daddy."

A smirk grows on my face as I begin to softly rub her clit. My smile grows wider as I hear those breathy moans come out of her. I love torturing her.

"P-please, Daddy," she whimpers.

I start rubbing her throbbing clit rapidly. She trembles in my arm as moans of ecstasy fly out of her.

"Please, please, please," she screams.

"Cum, baby. Then you can have Daddy's cock."

"I c-can't. It's too much, Daddy."

"I know you want to, whore. Cum for Daddy. Be a good girl and cum for me."

"I c-can't, Daddy," she whimpers.

"Do as I say, Yrsa. Cum for Daddy."

I slow down on her clit just a bit. Her legs stop violently shaking and go to a slight tremble. I dip my head down and plunge my tongue into her tight cunt. Fuck, she tastes amazing!

"Fuck, Daddy! I'm so close! So fucking close," she screams.

I take my fingers off her clit and replace them with my tongue. I flick my tongue rapidly before sucking on her clit. She screams as she grips the headboard, her knuckles turning white.

"Yes, Daddy! I'm cumming!"

She's cumming so hard! She squirts all over my face. Her juices taste like sweet nectar as I swallow them down. I stop moving my tongue and she lightly rides my face. When she stops moving, I let go of my hold around her waist. Her body flops down on the bed. Did she pass out?

I look over to her and her eyes are closed, but her chest is rising and falling rapidly. Her chest is covered in sweat as she breathes heavily. What a sexy sight. My goddess.

I sit up and stare at her. She is a sight to behold. Her arms and legs are spread open, and her mouth gaped open. She looks like an angel that was just rescued from Hell. Her hair is tossed around, her eyes are glazed over and her lips are slightly swollen. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. She's mine. My little fucked-out whore.

"Do you want some water, love?"

"Yes, please, Daddy."

I walk over to the kitchen and get her a glass. I fill it with ice and then water. I don't think I'm going to continue. I know she's tired and probably doesn't want anymore after all of that.