Chapter 36 - Bear's POV

I flip Yrsa over onto her stomach and lift her ass into the air. I see all of her cum drip from her pussy and down her thighs. Her hair is a mess and the marks on her ass have started to fade. She looks like an absolutely gorgeous, fucked-out mess.

"I love you so much, pup," I say before slamming into her.

"Fuck! Oh my god," Yrsa screams as she adjusts.

"You're going to be a good slut and take this cock. You understand?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please, give me your cock!"

I start rapidly thrusting into Yrsa. She moans and screams as she grips the sheets. Her knuckles turn white and she moves her head to scream into the pillow. I snake one arm around her stomach and my other hand wraps around her throat. I pull her against me.

"Let me hear you, princess," I whisper in her ear.

My hand that's wrapped around her stomach slowly moves down to her clit. I move in slow circles, knowing she's very overstimulated. She gasps before screaming louder.

"Fuck yes, Daddy!"

"That's it, pup. That's my girl."

I squeeze my hand around Yrsa's neck gently. I watch as her eyes roll back and the pleasure takes over. Her mouth hangs open as sultry moans and screams come out. I can tell she's deep in subspace. I didn't think it was possible to fall so deeply in love, but I don't care if I fall into the pits of hell for her. She is my heaven. My goddess. 

"D-Daddy," she says in a breathy moan.

"I know, princess. You're doing so good for me. Doing so good for Daddy."

I can feel Yrsa's thighs start rapidly shaking. Her moans become more frequent. I feel her pussy flutter around my cock and it makes me see stars. 

"Hold it for me, baby. If you can. Just a little longer."

I loosen my grip on her throat. I feel her take a deep breath in. I snap my hips into her over and over again. She feels too good. I can't believe what she's done for me and what she's allowed me to do. The trust she feels with me and the trust I feel with her is something I can't comprehend. I will always be grateful for her.

"Cum in me, Daddy, please. I need you to fill me up."

"Fuck, princess," I groan, "Cum with me, pretty girl."

I feel her pussy tighten around me and that sends me over. I release into her and drop with her as her body falls onto the bed. I hold her tight against my chest. I gently remove myself from her and she whimpers.

"I know, princess, I know. You did so good for me. Always such a good girl. Are you okay? Did I take it too far?"

"I-I'm okay. Just coming d-down."

I gently run my fingers through her hair and then rub her back. She turns to face me and rests her head on my chest. She traces patterns on my chest as I trace patterns on her back.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Thank you, princess."

I let Yrsa rest for a few minutes before picking her up and taking her to the bathroom. I start to run a bath for her and notice all the marks on her body. A ping of guilt fills my chest. I squat down in front of her as I hold her hands.

"Baby, be honest with me, did Daddy hurt you in any way that you didn't like?"

"Not at all, Daddy. I enjoyed every bit of that," she says as she looks me in the eyes.

"I'm just making sure, princess. Daddy never wants to hurt you like that."

"I know, Daddy. Thank you for checking on me."

After the bath has filled up, I make sure it isn't too warm. I set Yrsa down in the bath and get her hair wet. I start to massage shampoo into her hair, rinse it, then condition it. I wash her body, making sure to be really delicate where she's sensitive. I rinse her off and unplug the drain. After she's all dried off, I kiss her forehead before picking her up again and bringing her back to the bedroom. I put a pair of underwear on her then one of my shirts and some pajama pants. I pick her up again to take her to the couch.

"Princess, Daddy is going to take a shower and change the sheets on the bed. Is there anything you need from me before I do that?"

"Could I have some water and Mr. Racoon?"

"Absolutely, pretty baby. Would you like a blanket or some pain medicine too?"

"A blankie would be perfect. I'm alright without the pain meds for now."

"Alright, sweet girl. I'll be right back."

I go into the bedroom and grab Mr. Racoon and a blanket. I take a water bottle from the fridge. I bring everything over to Yrsa and make sure she drinks some water before tucking her in. I bend down and kiss her nose.

"I'll bring you to the bed for some cuddles when I'm done, babygirl."

"Okay, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you so very much, princess."

I go into the bedroom and change the sheets on the bed, throwing the dirty ones in the washer and starting it. I gather clothes for me to change into before starting the shower and stepping in. I wash my hair then my body. I dry off and change into my pajamas. I go back into the living room and see Yrsa fast asleep on the couch. I smile to myself before picking her up, making sure I have Mr. Racoon too. Her body wraps around me out of instinct. I take her back to the bedroom and lay her down before wrapping my body around her. Our arms and legs are entwined into a giant pretzel, but it feels like we're puzzle pieces. I kiss her cheek before I rest my head in the crook of her neck.

"Get some good rest, princess. Daddy loves you so much," I whisper.

Author's Note:

Hey, everyone! I am so sorry I went a little MIA. My life has been pretty hectic dealing with family issues, my own mental health, my job, and now school has started back for me. I don't know what my update schedule is going to look like, but hopefully it'll be less sporadic. I love you all so much and thank you for your continued support. Happy 2024!