strip club part 3.5

T- Light Angst

Warning: Profanity

*Immediately After the Conversation to the Train Station*

Y/N POV: On the Train

Was this a good idea?  Should I have gotten myself involved?  What the hell? Who the fuck do I think I am being so presumptuous about him thinking of me?  He barely knows me.  Who the hell was I talking about his personality with the shit one I have for myself.  I called him lame for chickening out when I'm literally ten times worse.  God could I be any more of a hypocrite?  I run away every time.  I have no room to speak about him.  If I keep this going, he'll definitely end up hurt.  Maybe I should end this before it gets too far.   Fuck.  I'm so stupid.  I can't even ignore him now that I gave him my number.  Fuck.  Why do you do such stupid shit y/n?  How the hell are you gonna get yourself out of this one?

Kuroo POV:

I think I'm starting to like her.  Fuck.  Now I can't leave even if i wanted to.  I don't want to anymore.  I wanna move on and start from scratch with someone new.  And she's perfect.  Fuckin' hell.  I got out one proper sentence and made her do all the talking.  And you call yourself a man?  For fucks sake you were the captain of your volleyball team when the hell did you start fucking up with your words.  Doesn't matter, I think, no I know I wanna see her again.  Besides, she said she liked that about me. 

I can feel myself burning up just thinking about tonight.  I want her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: December 28, 2021

Word Count: 273 words