strip club

T- citrus? comfort? idrk what this is considered

The room was heating up as more people started to walk in.  Muffled music played in the background as I walked down the center of the stage.  I wrapped my fingers around the pole and lifted my body in the air.  I replaced the grasp of my fingers with the back of my knees and leaned back, spinning around the pole.  Gradually, I started to pick up speed and continued to dance.

In the crowd, I noticed a man being pushed in by who I believe were his friends.  He was tall and slender, but not too slender.  You could tell he had a muscly figure underneath due to the rolled up sleeves of his black, buttoned-up shirt revealing his veiny forearms.  He had a pretty face, too.  Not that you could really tell, though.  He had a chunk of his ruffled hair covering half his face.  Kinda emo if you ask me.

He finally took a seat in one of the black, cushioned chairs.  I noticed him look up at me.  I made eye contact with him for a split second before I turned around to spin the other direction.  As I continued dancing, it seemed that he finally got interested and leaned back on his chair.  His legs were spread apart and he had a drink in one hand.  His other hand was rubbing the bottom half of his face.  I let him know that I noticed him by glancing at him every so often.  Towards the end, I smirked at him, to which he responded with a set of wide eyes and what I think was a little blush.

I saw one of his friends lean over to him.  He was even taller than him and had silver hair and green eyes.  I saw his point to me and yell, "DUDE SHE TOTALLY JUST EYED YOU!" The dark-haired man just finished the rest of his drink and turned over to the silver-haired man and started bickering with him.

(PLEASE LEV? AT A STRIP CLUB? I CANT I COULD'VE USED ANYONE FOR THIS AND I CHOSE HIM)

After a few minutes, I had finished my dance.  I walked to the back room and put on my apron to serve my shift as a part-time bartender.  Once I entered the bar,  I subtly looked around to see what the dark-haired man was up to, but he wasn't in his seat, so I shrugged it off.  

"Thanks, Suki, I'll take it from here," I told my coworker and started cleaning some of the dirty glasses that were left on the tables.

About five minutes had passed before the next customer walked up to the bar.  To my surprise, it was the dark-haired man.

"Another Fireball, hold the rocks," he said.

"You got it," I said with a little smile. I started preparing the drink and noticed he was sorta out of it. "I saw you walk in ya know," I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood, "clearly you didn't ask to be here."

"Yeah, I was kinda forced into this by my friends.  Their intentions were good, though.  They just wanted me to clear my mind," he said with a nervous laugh while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Let me guess...a break up?" I smiled.

"What's new?" he said sarcastically.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked politely while placing his drink in on the bar.

"What's there to talk about?" he sighed, "She cheated.  I found out.  I dumped her.  Three years went down the drain.  And now we're here," he lifted the glass and slightly shook it.

"Damn, must suck."

"What?  You've never dealt with something like that?"

What's that supposed to mean?  I thought to myself.  

"First of all, I won't even date a man to deal with something like that," I giggled, "I'm too busy with Med School.  I don't have time to get brain aneurysms by men who only know how to talk with their dicks rather than their mouths."