ready for prom?

PG- COMFORT

f/c- favorite colour (to wear)

e/c- eye colour

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright...and we are done.  I thought to myself as I took a deep breath and exhaled.  Finally.  I reorganized all the makeup and heat products I used and left my room.  I took my shiny, f/c, satin dress from my closet and took it back to my room to put on.  I carefully removed my clothes, making sure my hair and makeup wouldn't get ruined.  I slipped into my dress and grabbed my stiletto heels.  Before leaving my room once more, I took a quick look in the mirror to make sure I looked perfect.  I strapped on my heels and walked downstairs only to see Kuroo struggling with his tie.  I couldn't help, but smile.  How cute, I thought.  

Completely oblivious of my presence, I silently approached him and ripped the tie out of his hands and set it on the table beside him.  He turned around and widened his eyes the second he saw me.  Just as he was about to say something, I started messing around with his hair.  God, you're a mess, I said to myself, almost chuckling out loud.  His hair was even messier than usual, although his bed head suits him quite well, in my opinion.  But today, it wasn't even the typical appearance, it was just...a mess. 

(lol imagine that hair but like kuroo version)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(lol imagine that hair but like kuroo version)

I ran my fingers through his hair, parting it so that his right eye was slightly covered, while the rest of his hair spiked backwards.  Meanwhile, Kuroo was too mesmerized to even complain about my interference.  My skin appeared golden in the sunlight and my [insert descriptive word] e/c eyes glowed brightly.  My face was shimmering from the highlight and he couldn't take his eyes off of me.  

"And, perfect!" I said while picking up his tie from the table, where I set it earlier.  I got on my tippy-toes (yes, even in heels we ain't tall enough) to wrap the f/c tie around his neck and started tucking it under his collar.  "Honestly, Tetsu, what would you even do without me? Can't you do anything by yourself?" I teased while smiling profusely.

He nervously chuckled and lifted his arm to rub his neck, but I wacked him signaling him to put his arm down. "Hold still!" I insisted.

"Yes, ma'am/sir." Kuroo exclaimed with a one-sided smile.

I finished straightening out his shirt and his blazer and then started to turn around to walk to the front door so we could leave.  But before I could turn all the way, Kuroo grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me toward him and placed his other arm around my waist.  Then, he reached for my face and planted a kiss on my lips, leaving me with widened eyes and a dumbfounded expression.  I finally closed my eyes and put my arms around his neck.  He pulled me in closer and leaned towards me.  After about 15 seconds, he finally pulled away and gave a toothy smile.  My face flushed red when I saw how happy he looked. Ugh. How cute. I thought to myself.

"What was that for?" I asked with squinty eyes and a quizzical expression, trying to cover up the fact that I was melting on the inside.

"No reason.  You just looked so pretty that I couldn't resist anymore." Kuroo replied.

Is it even possible to get any redder than I am now?  I gave him a little shove and touched my lips, feeling embarrassed for being so flustered and say, "Seriously? You ruined my lipstick for that?  Bakuroo!" I poked him in the head and released myself from his embrace and ran out the door to meet up with the other Nekoma third-years.  While reaching for my lipstick from my purse, I heard Yaku-san call for me.

"Y/N-san! You look so pretty!" Yaku-san screeched.

"Thank you, Yaku-san.  Can I just say, red is SO your colour!"

"I mean you know it, sis." Yaku-san beamed. "Where's Kuroo?"

"Huh? Oh he's probably still inside.  I may or may not have ran away from him." I said with an awkward facial expression and a peace sign.  He just shook his head and sighed in response.  The other third years started approaching us and we spent the next few minutes complimenting each other.  Just then, Kuroo walked out.  Everyone looked up at him and then to me with suggestive facial expressions.  I felt my face heating up and turning my face red.  I didn't realize it before when we were inside the house, but I accidentally left a little something on his face...

Inuoka-san broke the silence by walking up to Kuroo, leaning his arm on Kuroo's shoulder, and pointing to his face.  With a sly manner, he said, "Hey, Kuroo-san, you, uh, got a little something on your lips." Kuroo looked perplexed, then realized what he was talking about and his face flushed.  He quickly wiped off his lips and put his head down as he walked towards me.

I turned to Yaku-san, who was trying his best to keep in his laughter, and buried my face on his shoulder to hide my face from embarrassment.

"Okay, okay guys, leave them alone.  Let's go before we're late to our prom." Yaku-san said leaving me behind for the limousine.  Trying to ignore what just happened to us, Kuroo extended his arm and said "Shall we?" I ecstatically grabbed onto Kuroo's arm and leaned my head against it as we walk towards the limousine.

Fin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: January 13, 2021

Word Count: 1001

A note from Author~chan:

LMAO I KNOW THIS WAS A SHITTY WAY TO END IT BUT THIS WAS THE FIRST ONE I WROTE, FEEL FREE TO CALL ME OUT ON GRAMMAR MISTAKES, ESPECIALLY PRONOUN ERRORS, ETC. THANK YOU TO WHOEVER READ THIS. ALSO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. 

Kuroo One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें