freak

MA-Lemon (18+)

Warning: Profanity, Sexual Content

Y/N- female (simply because idk how to write spice without indicating gender sorry y'all)

e/c- eye colour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the bleachers, supposedly cheering on Team Nekoma during their match against Team Fukurodani.  Out of all the games I've been to, this had to have been the most thrilling; I've never seen Nekoma put up this much of a fight against a team.  Typically, they have no trouble psyching out their opposing team, but this one seemed like they weren't even affected in the slightest.  Not even their scheming captain, Kuroo Tetsurou, was able to break them.  However, Nekoma had an unexpected trick up their sleeve that would break their tied score: a hybrid serve.  This increased their team morale and resulted in their victory with the score of 29-27(Nekoma-Fukurodani).

The boys were shouting and high-fiving each other to celebrate their win.  Meanwhile, I felt the edges of my lips curl up and my legs lift my body to step down the bleachers.  Everyone was celebrating the win and getting ready to leave.  I was about to sneak out the side doors, but before I could even open them, I felt a weight on my right shoulder.  I spun around and found a tall, muscly, dark-haired boy hunched over and gasping for air.  After catching his breath, he straightened his posture and rubbed his neck.

"What?  You were just gonna leave without congratulating me or anything?  So rude, y/n," the raven-haired boy pouted.  I mockingly chuckled and said,

"Well, Kuroo, that wasn't a part of the deal.  The only thing I agreed to was coming to your games, nothing more."

"Aw, y/n, you're no fun.  You could at least say goodbye, I mean how else am I supposed to know that you kept your end of the deal?"

"Seriously?  Aren't you the same boy who skims through the entire audience at the beginning of every game trying to find me, not to mention the face thing you make specifically at me every time you score a point for your team."

"Face thing?  What face thing?" Kuroo asked, pretending like he didn't know what I was talking about.  I raised my eyebrow, signifying I wasn't buying his innocent act.

"Oya, you must be talking about this?" Kuroo slammed his hand against the wall and leaned over, forcing me to back up against the wall.  He took his other hand and lifted my chin, while he shifted his facial expression into a seductive smirk.  I felt the blood rushing to my face as I saw his golden eyes scan my features.  I swallowed hard and wavered my hand against the wall until I found the handle to the door.

Found it.

I pressed down the handle, released myself from Kuroo's trance, and backed into the hallway behind the door.  I took a deep breath in relief. 

God, you really know how to psych someone out, don't you, Kuroo?

Kuroo walked out the door with a cheshire-like smile spread across his face, like he'd just accomplished something. 

"What're you smiling about?" I said with a hint of salt in my voice.

"Nothing," his smile seemed to only get bigger.

"You're such a freak.  I'm going home now, bye." I waved thinking I'd finally gotten rid of him.

"I'm coming with you then.  It's already pitch black outside."

"Huh?  You don't need to do that.  I can take care of myself."

"Women shouldn't walk in the dark all by themselves.  You never know what dangers lurk in the depths of darkn--" I elbowed him, making him lunge forward and hold onto his stomach.