goodbye

T-angst (sad ending but I doubt it'll make you cry dw)

(imma make y/n a female by the name "Kira Ishii" (f/l) since this is a longer one and it'll be easier to follow in that way)

WARNING: DEATH, SU*C*DE, PROFANITY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 29, 2020

*third person point of view*

And just like that, he was alone again. He was partially to blame. He ruined it. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. In fact, it wasn't supposed to happen at all. But it did. If he didn't overreact and force her out like that, maybe she'd still be here.

-------Earlier that month-------

November 2, 2020

"Oi, Kuroo!" Kira screamed excitedly across the hallway, fluttering her arms all over the place and waving. "Are you free after school today?"

Kuroo nervously stretched his arm and scratched the back of his head as his smile quickly faded into a guilt-filled expression. "Sorry, Ishii-chan. We still don't have the hybrid serves down, so I have to go to training again today."

Her heart sank a little bit, as she was hoping he'd be free for once. Instead, he blew her off. Again? That's like the third time this week, damn, you really needa take a break luv, she thought. Still, she smiled vibrantly and said, "It's all good. I'll just ask someone else if they wanna hang out. Oh, and how many times do I have to tell you to just call me 'Kira'."

He raised his eyebrows for a moment and then proceeded to smirk. "Well, then you have to call me 'Tetsurou'."

"Mmm...but I like 'Kuroo' better," she pouted.

"Then I like Ishii-chan better," Kuroo scrambled her hair and walked away, leaving her with a dumbfounded expression.

"That little-" her mumbling was interrupted by the ring of a notification on her phone.

As she looked at her phone to see the message, her face lit up. She quickly responded to his text saying, "HELL YEAH! Come to my place, we'll figure out the rest from there."

Oikawa Tooru (or flattykawa dooru same difference teehee). He was one of her closest friends since they spent almost their entire childhood together before going to different high schools. Recently, they started hanging out a lot more as Kuroo got a little busy with training.

***

After school, Oikawa immediately changed into some nice casual wear and ran to his car. He had a bit of a drive ahead of him if he wanted to hang out with Kira since she lives all the way in Tokyo. On his way there, it started to pour. He could barely see the road in front of him, but he managed to make it there safely. Before he even had the chance to knock, Kira blew open the door. She pounced, giving him a big hug. Oikawa spun her around cheerfully. She then dragged him inside and threw a towel at him.