F**ker

"Dad I'm so glad you're here!" Lily exclaimed while hugging her old man

Her father chuckled and patted her back. "Me too. Where's your sister?" Lily took a step back and gestured to Rose's room. "Okay I'll first go meet her and then we'll discuss that dreadful looking kitchen."

She did a mock salute, "Yes Sir, Mr. Mark Sir!" Mark rolled his eyes and went to Rose's room.

Lily got her phone and called the local pizza place.

"This is Cheesy Delights! How may I be of your service today?"

Thank God I didn't end up calling 911 today, she thought and mentally cursed herself after that because she now started thinking about that arrogant 911 operator.

"F**ker," ...or at least she thought she mentally cursed.

"Excuse me?" the person on the other side asked.

Lily's eyes widened and she hastily replied, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean you! I swear, my mind just wandered off somewhere else and that's why I cursed. I swear it wasn't for you!"

"Okay...how may I be of your service today?"

"Right. I need 2 large veggie pizzas."

"With pineapples or without?"

"Withou-" then she remembered her father's unhealthy obsession with pineapple pizza that she still couldn't wrap her mind around. "Actually make one with pineapple and one without."

"Got it. Anything else?"

"Uh...fries?" For Rose.

"What size? And how many packs?"

"One medium."

"Okay, is that all?"

"Yeah."

"Your location, Ma'am?"

Ma'am???? Lily rolled her eyes in frustration.

"7th Street, down the golf park."

"And your name?"

"Lily."

"Got it. Your order has been placed, it'll arrive within 45 minutes."

"Okie dokie. Thank you."

Then she hung up and went to check on Mark and Rose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, I know. But that's because there's a double update today!!! Next chapter has what most of you have been waiting for...NAME REVEAL.

~ Hamdia