1

"Minatozaki sullyoon." The teacher called the name. But no one responded.
"Minatozaki sullyoon. " The teacher said again. Again no response. The teacher sighed thinking sullyoon hadn't came.

Then suddenly the door opened, revealing sullyoon with her dirty school uniform. She was panting hard. "Ma'am I am present. " Said sullyoon panting.

The teacher stood up from her seat. She had a fierce look in her face.
"You are late again sullyoon. How many times do I have to tell you that try to come a bit early!!" Said the teacher raising her voice.

"I am sorry miss. " Said sullyoon. She lowered her head.
"And also what's with this dirty uniform!!! " Said the teacher.
"Sorry miss. " Sullyoon said.
"This is too much. So why is your uniform dirty?? What's your excuse this time?? Did a frog jumped on you and you fell on the mud in the streets again or something else???!! " Said the teacher. Sullyoon gulped. She doesn't know what to say.

If she says the truth then she is doomed that's for sure.
"Well I - " sullyoon couldn't finish as the teacher started talking again.
"You know what forget it. Tell your mother to meet me tomorrow. Tell her that I personally want to meet her. " Said the teacher. Sullyoon nodded.

"Hmm. Now go back to your seat." Said the teacher.
Sullyoon went back to her seat while looking down and thinking about something else.

But then she tripped because of  the bullies legs. But she didn't fell. Fortunately she is not clumsy as her mother. She sighed and went back to seat.

At lunch time, her bullies came to her table.
"Hey there little shit. What's up. " Said sheon or suyeon . (Pls, don't get me wrong I love her)

But sullyoon didn't bother to look at her. She minded her own business.
Suyeon then made a thud sound on the table. But sullyoon didn't flinch. Sullyoon knew this was coming.
"Hey !! I am talking to you !! Look at me!! Or you know what I can do!!" Said suyeon. Without having any other choice sullyoon looked at her. 

"Hahahahahaha, look at her guys , she acts like she cares about nothing hahahaha. You didn't like my gift that I gave you before the school??" Said suyeon raising her brows. Her eyes didn't have any emotions. It was cold.

Sullyoon didn't answer again. Suyeon got pissed.
"Girls!! Take her!!" Said suyeon.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Hahahaha, it's so fun to beat you. " Said suyeon while kicking sullyoon on the stomach. Sullyoon was on the floor and suyeon was punching and kicking her.

Suyeon then took out her cigarette and smoked. Her minions started to give her drinks and perfume which she can use after smoking.  Sullyoon had several bruises on her hands and legs now.

She tried to sit up.
"Girls look at her. She looks like who got fucked badly hahahahaha, fucking loser. " Said suyeon. Suyeon then smirked and went near sullyoon . She sat and reached to sullyoons height. She blew some smokes near sullyoons face. Sullyoon coughed.

"You know what I also think about you?? " Said suyeon. Sullyoon looked at her with her teary eyes.
"I think or I believe......... your mother  was a slut who fucked around for money , that's why you don't have a father. " Said suyeon and laughed again. Sullyoon was now losing her temper.

"I am sure she still roam around and suck dicks to give you clot-" suyeon couldn't finish as sullyoon jumped on her with a growling sound. Sullyoon went top on her and started to punch her hard .

Suyeon wanted to go out but sullyoon was too strong. Suyeon's minions went to the teachers office and called the teacher.

The teacher saw suyeon getting beat up by sullyoon. Sullyoon was so aggressive. The teacher hold Sullyoon and started to take her far.
"Let me go!!! I will kill you !! You bitch!!!" Said sullyoon angrily. Suyeon was now acting like crying.

"Ma'am d-did you s-see? She is so ag-agressive. I j-just told her not t-to smoke on sch-school. " Said suyeon fake crying.
"What??! You were smoking???!!" Said the teacher madly.
"No ma'am-"
"Enough!! I want to meet your mother today!! I will call her and tell her to come to school. " Said the teacher. Sullyoon now knew she can't do anything.

Sullyoon gave up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Sigh . I hope you are understanding what I am saying ms. Minatozaki. " Said the principal to sana. Sana nodded.

"I know you are really disappointed at her. I don't know what happened to her. Pls look after her . If this continues then we have to kick her out from our school. " Said the principal and sighed .

After the talking with the principal and the class teacher who had a lot of complains both sana and sullyoon went back to home.

"Sullyoon!! Come here!! We need to talk. " Said Sana. She was mad and it showed in her face. Sullyoon went to her.

"I need an explanation. Why are you smoking?? When did you started?? Why are you fighting with others huh??!!! Is that what I taught you??" Said sana angrily raising her voice.

"I did the right thing by hitting her. " Said sullyoon mumbling.
"What ?? What did you say?" Asked sana frowning.
"I said I DID THE RIGHT THING BY HITTING HER!!" Said Sullyoon.
Sana was shocked. No words left her mouth.

"You know what?? It's all your fault!!! Why did you gave me birth if I didn't had any father???!!! Why didn't you kill me huh??? !!! You never told me who my father is!!! I always ask you and you always ignore it. " Said sullyoon. Her tears are falling.

"Others kids in the school always says bad thing about you......do you think I like it?? Someone speaking bad about my mother in front of my face. Pls mom I beg you . Pls tell me who my father is..... I- I can't live like this anymore....." Said sullyoon crying. She was on her knees begging.

"You d-don't have to know who your father is...you don't have to. " Sana said , she had an expressionless face but there was tears , she then left the room without making any eye contact with sullyoon.

Sullyoon was left there crying her heart out.