15

Tzuyu's pov:

M-my daughter........... Mine and sana's child............oh my god.......

I am still in shock. There could be a chance that sullyoon is actually my daughter. Mandarin is her second language. But.......but what if she is a Chinese ?? W-what if s-she isn't my daughter??

I don't know. But I would be lying if I say that I don't have a special spot in my heart for her. Now thinking about her being my daughter.......it's just gives me a unexplained happiness. The feeling is so....... good. I can't explain it.

Sana being the mother of my child adds the happiness to another different level. After all that's what I wanted. I just know that sullyoon grew up well cause sana is her mother.

Now thinking about that, sullyoon did mention that she doesn't know who her other parent is. But why would sana unnie never told her if I was her parent?? Did I left them??

Why the fuck would I? When the girl that I love the most was pregnant with our child. I would take responsibility for both of them even if sana would say not to. I would marry her and would make sure to give her every happiness in the world.

There has to be some kind of reason why I left. But what it could be?? Sullyoon even mentioned that I have 2 daughters. Does that mean I cheated?? What the fuck??? I won't do that. I am a loyal person.

These questions are so confusing.

"Hey tzutzu ! Go and make dinner , we will wait for you here. " Sana said. I gave her and sullyoon a big smile and nodded.

'they are my family...... My childs beautiful mother ....and my sweet daughter. ' I said in my mind . I will make sure to cook the best meal for them to energize them.

"What happened?? You look happy suddenly. " Asked sullyoon with a small smile.
"You are right Yoon-ah . I have never seen her smile like that. " Said sana smirking. I blushed but still smiled.

"I-its nothing important. " I said and went to the kitchen. I started to cook while smiling. Today's the happiest day. My family is here. My own family.

"But what about the foods that I brought??" I asked from kitchen.
"Oh leave them in fridge. We can eat them later. " Said sana. I nodded smiling and went back to work.

Then I thought telling sullyoon about my real identity. But then I realized, 'what if she doesn't like me.....what if she hates me??....also she will go back to her own timeline if she finds out the truth about me being her parent.' I thought.

But I don't want her to leave. I want to spend more time with my daughter. My own blood. I want to make precious memories with her.

What if I am not her parent, Besides if she finds out about what me and sana are doing then she sure will label me as 'mother-fucker' in the back of her mind.

I won't tell her for now. Let's just focus on the cooking. I made taiwanese foods also some Korean foods. I don't know how to cook , or I would have cooked it for the love of my life.

As I cooked the food. I placed them in the table.
"Sullyoon, sana unnie come dinner is ready. " I said smiling. Both Sana unnie and sullyoon came smiling. They sat on the chair. I sat beside sullyoon while sana unnie sat facing us.

"Woah.....it looks so good jié jié. " Said sullyoon with an 'aww' face. I felt proud. My daughter likes it. But I would be more happy if she calls me 'mama' instead of 'jié jié.'

We then started to eat.
"Mmhh you cook it better than mom. " Said sullyoon eating . Wait....so sana cooks taiwanese foods for her??? Oh my god....... Another point of her being my daughter. I smiled widely.