30

"You guys are here finally. " Said chaeyoung looking at sana and tzuyu. Xiaoting, hyunjin and sullyoon also came with them. It was the reunion. All of them were there.

Dahyun and momo with their daughter kyujin. Mina and chaeyoung with their daughter heejin.  Nayeon and jeongyeon with their two daughters bae and ryujin. Finally, the single mother jihyo with her daughter lily.

"Well I do have a big family than all of you. " Tzuyu replied. Sana was clinging into her.
"Unnies, won't you give me a hug??" Tzuyu said with a slight smile.
"Come here Yoda!! " Said nayeon and hugged tzuyu.
"I missed you. " Said nayeon while hugging.
"Well I didn't. " Tzuyu said teasing.
Nayeon gave her a death glare. Tzuyu then smiled and said, " I am just joking. "
"You better be. " Nayeon said with a playful glare.
"You Yoda seriously deserves a punishment for making us worried. " Jeongyeon said looking at tzuyu.
"Unnie is right. Tzu you do deserve a punishment. " Said Dahyun folding her hands in her chest.
"Did you know how much worried we were??!!" Said jihyo keeping her hand in her hips.

Her motherly side switched on again.
"I am sorry everyone for making all of you guys worried. " Said tzuyu bowing.
"I will forgive you if you give me food. " Said momo.
"Consider it done!" Said tzuyu smiling widely.
"Aish. But we are still mad. " Said Dahyun.
"So uhh, what can I do to make you guys forgive me??" Asked tzuyu.
"Just make sure it's not something related with leaving my future wife and my kids. Cause...." Tzuyu then looked at sana with love and continued,
"Without her my life is incomplete and I can't live without her. " Tzuyu then glanced at her kids and said,
"And without my kids there will be no hope in my life. They are the one who are giving me hope to live. "

The trio smiled at their mama. While sana couldn't help but fall more for tzuyu. She took tzuyu's hand and kissed it dearly.
"You are the best." Sana said smiling. Tzuyu smiled back.

"We are still here you know..... anyways, how about a little introduction? I mean how about we let our kids introduce to us and we will introduce ourselves to them?? " Jihyo said. Others agreed. They then started the introduction of the kids.

"I will go first!! Hello aunties, I am Kim kyujin.  Kim momo and Kim Dahyuns one and only daughter. I am 13 years old . I hope we all get along!!" Said kyujin and then made a weird pose at the end.

"I swear I have seen this before.......yah momo yah I am sure your wife taught her that , right??" Asked jeongyeon. Dahyun was feeling proud all the time.
"*Gasp* how did you know aunty?? It's so cool right??" Said kyujin smiling.

"Of course she is Dahyuns daughter. " Said chaeyoung sighing.
"You said something bro??" Asked Dahyun.
"Yeah, she is just like you. " Said chaeyoung.
"I know, I have heard this a lot. " Said Dahyun proudly.

"I will go next. I am yoo bae. I am 14 years old. I love my family even though they are annoying sometimes. Thank you. " Said bae. She had this girl crush aura that jeongyeon had during her school and college life.

"Well nice to meet you bae. I have to say you are really tall. " Said tzuyu. 
"Oh, thanks auty. " Said bae smiling.

"Helouu , I am yoo ryujin. Mwama lovesh me alowt. I wuv mwama too. But I also wuv mom. " Said ryujin and showed her innocent smile.

"Aww, so cute. Ryujin come to aunt sana. " Sana said spreading her hands. Ryujin went to sana.  Sana picked her up smiling and let her sit on her lap. She then gave a kiss on ryujins cheeks. Ryujin giggled while blushing.

Meanwhile tzuyu was adoring the scene. 'she looks so adorable holding ryujin.'

"I am next. Uhm....hello i am park lily. I love singing. I am 15 years old. I am an only daughter and I love my mom. Thank you. " Said lily smiling.