13

Tzuyu's pov:

WTF??!!!!! HAS SHE LOST IT!!!

I still couldn't believe what she was telling me. This is a joke for sure.

"Hahahaha ..... stupid joke. It's not even funny. " I said mockingly. But when I saw her remaining in her straight face. I stopped laughing.
"Are you .... really ok?? You didn't hurt your head right??" I asked concerned.

"Sigh. Why would I ?? Oh come on jié jié believe me........pls.......I need your help. " She said with a pleading eyes. I am still having a hard time swallow everything. My forehead was creased and eye brows frowning.

"L-look why don't we sit and talk ?? Pls listen to me once. " Said sullyoon. I stared at her for a moment thinking about my decisions.

My heart is telling to trust her but my mind is telling me something else. Cause Time traveling is something that is almost impossible. Maybe it's possible in future?? I don't know.......is it even true? If it's true then how the heck is she even here?? Does she have some kind of traveling machine or anything....

Ugghhhh it's so messed up. It's giving me a headache. I then decided to listen her.

"Ok fine. Let's talk. " I said . We both sat on the living rooms couch. She was facing me . She then started to talk.

"My real name is minatozaki sullyoon, my mother sana minatozaki is my only family. I don't know who my other parent is. Whenever I asked my mother who my other parent is , she would always dodge the question......"

Wait .....sana unnie's daughter..... Oh shit.....that means sana unnie got someone in the future and they left her ....... My heart is breaking again. So she already has a daughter huh?? Maybe she and Dahyun unnie have one together.

I really have no chance....sigh.

Sullyoon then continue to speak again.
"I came from 2036. I am 15 years old. I  don't know how did I get here. But I got this weird paper which has this written on ."

I took the paper from her hand. I read what's it written.

"The wish of  yours has came true,
Find the unknown truth ,
Remember nothing is free here,
In one hand you will get what you want ,
But on the other hand , you will loose something precious. "

Ok .....now this is all really creepy. But what does it mean??  Then something clicked in my mind.

"Sullyoon do you have any wish that you want really badly??" I asked in a curious tone. She thought for a while then nodded.

"Yes I have. It's to know all the answers of my questions. Who's my other parent?? Do they even know that I exist?? I have so much questions that I want to get answered.  But the first questions answer is the one that I need the most. Rest I can get if I see them in the future ." Sullyoon said. I nodded.

"My guess is right then . It means you will only be able to go from the past if you kn-ow who your oth-er parent is. " I said while my heart clenched. But I got a hold of myself.

"B-but don't you already know w-who your other parent is?? I mean sana unnie and d-dahyun un-nie is already in a relationship right?? S-so that means that they had you when th-ey were in a relationship.......right???" I asked confused and sad at the same time.

"Hmm, at first I also thought that aunt Dahyun is my other parent, but I was wrong. She is not. " Said sullyoon.

'wait ...she is not? Then who it is?..... I-is it m-me?....b-but it's not p-possible. ' I thought.