31

"Yeobo, i am gonna go and take bath. Can you wait for me a bit??" sana asked breaking the kiss. Tzuyu smiled and said, "sure. Love. " sana then gave tzuyu a smile and went Infront of the bathroom. Tzuyu's eyes followed sana. It never left her. Inside sana slowly unzipped her dress. Sanas flawless back came in front of tzuyu's eyes.

The wedding dress fell on the ground.  Sana is now only in her underwear.  But it also didn’t stayed as she got rid of it too. Sana sensually walked inside the shower. She knew it very well that tzuyu is still staring at her.

Meanwhile tzuyu can't take her eyes off sana's flawless body. She could already feel the heat in her body. Tzuyu couldn't wait to have sana. But she decided to take sana after sana comes out of the shower. Tzuyu then started to pace around slowly waiting for sana. Tzuyu took off her coat and bowtie. She rolled her sleeves up and left the two button of her shirt open. Literally anyone would be fanning themselves if they see her right now.

Then an envelope caught tzuyu's attention. It was on top of the table. It was ticket to Switzerland.

Then there was a letter,

"Dear mom and mama,
Hope you are enjoying your time in the hotel. now that you have found this letter that means you have found the tickets too . It's for your honeymoon. This is another gift from us to you. We have arranged everything. The three of us are hoping that you guys will love it.
We love you , bye!!

Your three awesome daughters,

Sullyoon, xiaoting and hyunjin.

P.s. aunt mina also helped us. "

That's what the letter said. Tzuyu chuckled to herself reading it. Tzuyu and sana sure forgot about the honeymoon part. But their kids wanted them to go for honeymoon like any other Normal couple. Besides it was sana's first marriage, they thought that even if tzuyu doesn't have any kind of wish about honeymoon ,sana might have it.

If anything those three along with mina are sure the biggest shipper of sana and tzuyu. Tzuyu who was smiling looking at the letter didn't realize that sana was already out of the shower. She was wearing a robe. She also did a slight make up.

For some reason sana was feeling a bit nervous tonight. Even though she and tzuyu has done it a lot of times , this time it's different. It's going to be their first time doing it after marriage. Sana took a deep breath.

She went behind tzuyu . She hugged tzuyu from the back and put her chin on Tzuyu's shoulder. Tzuyu flinched but when she knew it was sana she became calm again.
"Yeobo, what are you looking at??" Sana said seductively.
Tzuyu who heard the voice kept the ticket and letter on table then turned around. Tzuyu's eyes traveled from up to down.

Sana became nervous again thinking tzuyu didn't like it. But then when ste saw tzuyus breathing getting heavier, eyes getting dark and gulping her saliva sana knew she was on the right track. Sana then smirked seductively. She then untied the robe revealing her sexy bra and panty that barely covered her private parts. Tzuyu started to feel hot again.

Tzuyu was eye fucking sana. Sana loved it.

"Damn......." Tzuyu mumbled.

Sana then got rid of her robe. With a seductive smile she folded her arms under her chest making sure for tzuyu to see how big her breasts are. Tzuyu's eyes were stuck there.

"Yeobo you do know that I belong to you......so......" Sana then walked closer and went near tzuyus ear. 
"What are you waiting for daddy?...... Take me already... " sana whispered and placed her hand on tzuyus clothed member.  Tzuyu gulped again.