2

Sullyoon's pov:

Morning came. Me and mom haven't talk since last night. Even in the morning we didn't talk. Just like another day i ate my breakfast and left for school. Its a boring place. I am happy that summer vacations are near.

I will be at home. Maybe me and mom will go and meet my grandparents. I am lucky i have them.

But.... In most cases i am unlucky. I don't' know who my other parent is. At first i was okay with this. But as days goes by, i got more curious. Not knowing who my other parent is like not knowing where my other from. Like you don't know who you are. I mean i know who i am. But, i can't fully tell what my true origin is.

Right now I am inside the school. I don't have any friends. The bullies Alway spreading false things about me and my mom. Everyone thinks bad about my mom. Sigh. I am tired. Really tired.

"Ok class get back to your seats. We have new transfered students. " Said the teacher. Suddenly I felt everyone became pretty hyped up. Who the heck are the new students??

"Hello everyone !! My name is Chou xiaoting. It's a pleasure to meet you all. " Said the girl. Her Korean isn't that much fluent. She is a foreigner for sure.

"Hello, I am chou hyunjin . Nice to meet you all. " Said the other girl. She is Korean .are they cousins?? Whatever.

"Oh my god !! They are the chou sisters!!"
"Gasp , no wonder, they are so pretty. "
"Wait THE Chou? "
"Yes!! The owner of the chou industry."
"I heard the owner is really powerful. "

That's what I heard students saying. It must be nice having powerful parent.

"Both of you take seats. " Said the teacher. Both of them sat together on the back.

It's weird that they moved right before the summer vacation.

Why do I even care.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 2 days since summer vacation started. Both sullyoon and sana has apologized to each other. Sullyoon was still thinking about her other parents. She doesn't go outside of the house. Cause whenever she goes she sees families being together and happy.

At this point sullyoon doesn't even care if her other parent is a guy or a girl. Sullyoon sighed thinking all of these.

Suddenly the bell rang. She went downstairs. When she saw who it was she smiled widely.
"Aunt mina!! Aunt chaeyoung!!" Said sullyoon. She hugged them smiling. Sana was smiling too.
"Hey won't you say hello to me? Come on sullyoon. " Said heejin.
"Hello. Whatever. " Said sullyoon. Heejin started to whining. Their parents laughed at them . Sullyoon had only heejin as her friend.......well she didn't know if she can call heejin her friend . They meet occasionally. Not everyday.

"Sullyoon honey I missed you . " Said mina smiling.
"I missed you too aunt mina. " Said sullyoon .
"So you didn't miss me??" Said chaeyoung pouting.
"No I did aunt shortie. " Said Sullyoon smirking.
"Shortie?? Who's shortie?? I am chaeyoung. " Said chaeyoung smirking.
"Yeah sure. If that's what makes you happy so why not. " Said sullyoon savagely.

Then it was silence all of a sudden.
"Runn!!" Sullyoon said and started to run . Chaeyoung was running after her.
"Stop you kiddo!!! Just because you are tall , doesn't mean I am short!!! Stop kiddo!!" Said chaeyoung while running. They both were running like crazy around the house. Laughing.

"Chaeyoung is still the same. I am happy. " Said mina looking at chaeyoung lovingly. Sana smiled looking at their love for each other.

'it must be wonderful to feel love. I guess, life gave me a punishment by not giving me my love. But it's ok. Sullyoon is my only priority now. ' thought sana.

Mina was looking at Sullyoon. Mina wasn't dumb or idiot. She could easily find the similarities. The similarities that surprisingly meet with someone she knew.

At first mina wasn't sure about it. It was fifty fifty. But now it's like she is 90% sure. Sullyoon started to look more like her as days goes by.

Sana then spoke , "what are you looking at mina-chan? "
"You know , your daughter reminds me of someone. I just wanna tell you that maybe I have the idea who it might be . " Said mina seriously.
"Who? What do you mean?" Sana asked confuse.
"I mean sullyoon's other parent. " Said mina. Sana grew panic. No one should know. Sana knew mina isn't stupid. But still sana acted cool .

"Mina-chan it's nothing. L-lets go and have some tea. " Said sana. Mina's doubt grew more.

Both of them then started to drink tea and snacks . Later on chaeyoung joined them .

On the other hand sullyoon and heejin was inside sullyoon's room .
"So how are things going?" Said heejin. She was sitting on the bed.

While sullyoon was on the table.
"Well, nothing special. It's just that ,the curiousness of knowing who my other parent is just increasing. " Said sullyoon.
"So aunty still hasn't told you. " Said heejin. Sullyoon nodded.
"Why don't you find it out by yourself?" Asked heejin.
"How?" Asked sullyoon frowning.
"You know , like checking your birth certificates. There has to be the other parents name right? " Said heejin. Sullyoon nodded.
"That's actually a good idea. But how can I find out where my other parent is? " Said sullyoon. Heejin then thought for a while.
"You can find that person in aunty's photo book. You know all of our auty's have their own where they wrote something about everyone beside their stuck photo. " Said heejin .
"So you are telling me that one of my mom friends can be my other parent? " Said sullyoon.
"Well I am not sure. Don't tell this to aunt sana, but I think mom already have a hint who it might be. She told me that it might be someone from their friend group.  " Said heejin.
"Really??" Said sullyoon.
"Yes , that's why I am telling you to search it. " Said heejin. Sullyoon nodded.
"But in my mom's friend group everyone is girl. Does that means...???" Said sullyoon looking at heejin.
"Yes, aunty sana is into girls. " Said heejin. Sullyoon nodded.

Then sullyoon started her search. Sana was out for work.  First  the birth certificate. She found it from her mom's table's drawer . Inside a file. She saw the name of the other parent. Her hands were trembling in nervous. She then search for her photo book. The college photo book . There she found a page which caught her attention.

"This is it

"This is it. This is my other parent. Kim Dahyun. " Said sullyoon.