4

Sullyoons pov:

Chou tzuyu, the campus crush. Apart from that i know nothing about her.
She is a total stranger to me. But i guess i can trust her since she is mom's friend.
"Look where you going next time. " she said.

Her voice was cold. Her appearance was so.... Intimidating. Anyone would be scared to approach her. But i don't wanna judge a book bt its cover. As i was thinking i saw her picking up her cycle and was leaving me. Wait...... Leaving me??

Is she going to leave me just like that??? I mean....it was her fault too. She also bumped into me.

"Hey wait!!!" I said stopping her.
"Don't you think you should apologize for what you did?? You are at the fault too. You also bumped into me. " I said .

"Ok then .I am sorry. " Said tzuyu in a cold tone. Even her sorry isn't warm or sounds like she regretted. Why my mom is even friends with her?? Jeez..

"Sorry won't work now. " I said crossing my hands and stood in front of her and held her cycles upper front part. She frowned.
"This is ridiculous! Let me go. " She said. But I didn't move.
"Treat me something. After that you can go. " I said to her.
"Are you kidding me? Just move will you??" Said tzuyu . I smirk .
'this is what you get for being cold to me. ' I thought.
"Come on now. The choice is yours. " I said. She sighed. Then she groaned.
"Arrgghh!!! Fine. Let's go ." Said tzuyu. Hmm, should i call her aunt tzuyu? I don’t' know. It would be awkward.

I then sat in the back of her cycle.  She then took me to a cafe. It was morning,  of course a good breakfast from her money wouldn’t be bad at all.

We sat on a table. She then gave me the menu while glaring. 
"Now, order fast. So that i can go." said tzuyu. I took my sweet time choosing what to eat. Of course i did it intentionally.  She was pissed obviously.  Then after the order came i started to eat. Damn i am so hungry.
"Kiddo slow down. how long Haven’t you eaten anything?? " asked tzuyu frowning. 
"I don’t know  why am i so hugry ,  i ate last night though.  " i said and then took a bite of my bread. I saw tzuyu was looking at me thinking something. 
"You know, you remind of someone.  A friend of mine. " said tzuyu.
'She must be talking about my other parent or mom. ' i thought. 
"A friend?  Who?" i asked acting curious. 
"Forget it. You won't know who it was. " said tzuyu. I then continued eating.

"Whats your name brat?" asked tzuyu. I stopped eating and thought what should i say.
"Uhm.....my name is choi sullyoon. " i said with a nervous smile.
"Oh...ok. Are you somehow related to minatozaki sana? " asked her.
I started to panic. 'Oh god, if I say her the truth then she would think I am crazy. I will just say something else now.' I thought.
"No. I am not.....who is that person? " I said trying to look more natural.
"One of my friends. You have some of her features. Well, whatever. Finish the food fast. " Said tzuyu.

Damn , this woman is so arrogant.

While eating I realized something.....
'wait....I don't have a place to live!!!!!!! What do I do?????!!!!!' I thought.

'should I ask her to let me be on her place?? Well I don't have a choice. ' I  thought .

After I finished my breakfast, we both went out of the cafe.

"Ok , sullyoon, it wasn't nice to meet you. Go back to your house and don't show up again. " Said tzuyu and was about to leave. But sullyoon again was able to stop her.
"No!! Its still not done yet. In order to repay you also have to let me sleep at your place. " Said sullyoon.

"What the-" said tzuyu but stopped as sullyoon started to speak again.
"You have to or i won't let you go from here. Cause.....i have your bike keys. "