26

Tzuyu decided to leave. After the talk with sana she went back to the room to pack things. She was sure that the kids will be sad too. How much Tzuyu wanted for sana to give her another chance so that she can describe her own side.

Tzuyu started to pack her clothes first. Her tears were falling down. She packed all of her clothes. Inside of her heart was burning. She doesn't want to leave sana and sullyoon. She loves her family a lot.

Sana on the other hand was watching tzuyu packing her clothes from the doorstep. Her own heart was tearing apart.

' I a-am doing things for good......yeah.....for good.' sana thought.

In the evening sullyoon, xiaoting and hyunjin came back from school while laughing and talking. They didn't know what was waiting for them. When they entered the house they could feel the tension.

The smile on their face got wiped out. "Ting , do you think they fought??" Said hyunjin.
"Maybe....." Said Xiaoting.
"It's not something big right??..." Sullyoon asked worriedly.
"I hope so. " Xiaoting mumbled.

"Welcome guys. You three go freshen up and we can have something to eat. " Sana said with a smile. Which was fake and sullyoon knew it was.

They didn't say anything. They went to their room and freshen up.

Then in Dinner time everything was silent. Tzuyu was looking down with sad eyes. Sana also had those sad eyes.
"D-did something happen??" Said sullyoon after mustering up her courage.

"N-nothing yoona. Just eat , ok??" Sana said with that fake smile again. Sullyoon nodded. Then tzuyu fake coughed getting everyone's attention.
"Uhm.....I have an announcement to make.." tzuyu said. The other three looked at her.

"Xiaoting, hyunjin we are going back. " Said tzuyu. Xiaoting and hyunjins eyes grew wide. Sullyoon frowned.
"Going back?? Where?? Is that another joke??" Sullyoon asked.
"Yes mama , what do you mean by going back??" Asked xiaoting frowning.

"We are going back Taiwan. " Said tzuyu deadly.
"You are g-gonna leave us??" Asked sullyoon.
"Sullyoon it's for good. " Sana said calmly but sullyoon got mad and said ,
"It was you , wasn't it?? You are the one who asked mama to leave!! I hate you!!!" Said sullyoon in anger while standing.  Xiaoting and hyunjins eyes grew wide. Sana's heart broke. Her eyes became teary.

This time tzuyu stood up and with an authorized tone said, " yoon-ah you shouldn't say this to your mother. She suffered a lot.. now say sorry to her. "

"See? She still cares about you. And yet you are telling her to go??" Said sullyoon screaming. Tzuyu then tried to stop.
"Sullyoon-"
"No mama , let me speak. She needs to know her own feelings too. She needs to know that she loves you too. I can't handle it!!!" Said sullyoon frustrated tone. She then looked at sana and said,
"Tell me mom, do you love mama?? And pls be honest. " Asked sullyoon.
Sana was now in thoughts.

"N-no. " Sana replied. Tzuyu's heart was broken in million of pieces now.
"I am n-not hungry.....I am go-going. Xiaoting hyunjin p-pack your bags w-we are gonna s-stay at hotel tomorrow. " Tzuyu said and was about to leave but then sana spoke ,

"Why? W-why can't you s-stay here until you go back t-to Taiwan??"
Sana asked frowning.
"Then I can't live sana.......my heart.....it will hurt even more. " Said tzuyu with a cracked tone.

She then went out from there. The rest of the night was awkward as no one talked.

The next day xiaoting and hyunjin with tzuyu were moving out.
"Thank you very much for your hospitality. " They said to sana bowing.
"Ca-can't you guys stay here?" Asked sullyoon. The other two shook their head with sad smile.
"The day after tomorrow is our flight. " Xiaoting said.
"T-that fast???" Sullyoon asked in a sad tone. She then hugged the two and said , "I will miss you. "
"Us too. " Hyunjin said.