3

After finding out the clue who her other parent might be , sullyoon immediately called heejin.
"Hello heejin. " Said sullyoon.
"Yoon-ah , did you find something??" Asked heejin.
"Well yes, I did. " Said sullyoon holding the photo book and birth certificate in one hand and the phone in her ear.

"Good , what did you found?" Asked heejin.
"I ....I got a clue . The name is Kim Dahyun. " Said sullyoon.
"Kim Dahyun? Wait I have heard this name before." Said heejin.
"Y-you have?" Asked sullyoon surprised.
"Yes! It was one of mama's best friend. I can't believe you finally found her. " Said heejin excitedly.
"Yeah me too. I have never heard anything about her from my mom before. It's also another proof. " Said sullyoon smiling. Thinking she finally found her other parent.

"Yeah, congratulations mate!!" Said heejin smiling.
"Thanks, can you ask aunt chae about where she is? " Said sullyoon.
"Of course I can!! Don't worry I will tell you the details tomorrow. " Said heejin .
"Thanks heejin. You were a big help. " Said sullyoon.
"Hey don't thank me! We are friends you know. " Said heejin.
"Yeah yeah. " Said sullyoon with sarcasm.
"Hey Yoon , I will call you later. Goodbye. " Said heejin.
"Hmm. Bye. " Said sullyoon.

Sullyoon's pov:

Finally!! My questions are going to be answered. I am so happy!! I finally found my other parent. But I am not 100% sure if she is my other parent or mama. It's like 95% chance. Thinking about how her reaction would be if she finds out that she has a daughter thrills me. But Would she be happy?

I don't know. But one thing for sure , when I will see her , I will make sure to hug her tightly.

A lot of questions are going inside my head. I sat on my table.

"Now that I think about it, I have never seen my mom's photo book . " I told to myself. She always hides it from me. It's weird. But now I think I get it why.

As I opened the photo book I saw a lot of pictures of mom and her friends. Mom looked so beautiful. Everyone is so beautiful. But then suddenly something caught my attention.
Their group photo....

"Wait a minute......who are the two who are standing both side of aunt nayeon....." I mumbled to myself.

I have never seen them or met them .who are they??

So that means Kim Dahyun isn't the only one whom I didn't know. These two people are also on the list. I want to know. "Maybe I will ask later". I said to myself. Then another page caught my attention .

"Woah she is so beautiful

"Woah she is so beautiful. No wonder she was the campus crush.." I said to myself. I then closed the photo book.

Then I stood up from my table. As I started to walk I suddenly felt dizzy.
"What's happening?" I asked myself. I walk near my bed , I sat there. My head started to pound even more. I couldn't hear anything. Only a beep sound.

And then suddenly it all  turned black.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sullyoon woke up and started to breath heavily as she saw a terrible dream. She then thanked god that her dream was over.

But sullyoon looked around and what she saw surprised her more.
She wasn't in her room anymore.
"What the....where am I ??!!!!!" Sullyoon  screamed. She started to panic.

"What am I doing in this bench? How the hell did I got into this park? " Sullyoon said to herself.
'is it sleep walking??' Sullyoon thought. She then looked around.
'this place looks familiar but .....it's different..... It's like everything is undeveloped.' thought sullyoon.
'its like the park where I used to-' Sullyoon stopped thinking as she saw the name of the park and her panic grew more.

'seoul amusement park. '

Her jaw dropped. 'th-thats the same name of the park where I used to play!!! Wait... does that means it Changed?? But how??? I always see this place when I go to school.  It can't be change that much!!' thought sullyoon.

'where the heck is the '4D feel the reality ' game center?? I thought it was supposed to be here.... Also where is the VR game play center?? ' thought sullyoon frowning.

Then she saw the bumper car.
'b-but we play flying bumper car..........where am I ? Is this .... actually Seoul??' thought sullyoon.

Sullyoon then started to look around. It was still morning. But the amusement park was still full. Then sullyoon started to walk. Everything was so different.  Fear was seen in her face.
"Am I in a different world??" Thought sullyoon.

She then went inside a book store , there was a  shopkeeper reading a news paper.
'if I am in a different world then the language or something has to be different. ' thought sullyoon.

She went near the shopkeeper.
"Uhm ...sir can you please give me the newspaper for a bit ?" Asked sullyoon.
Then men then gave her the  newspaper.

Sullyoon then started to look for something that can help her to find out where she was. She couldn't find anything. Until her eyes landed on the date ,

"14 April , 2020. " Mumbled sullyoon. Sullyoon couldn't utter a word. She was shocked .

"I am in the ...past? I somehow came 15 years ...... before?? HOLY-" sullyoon stopped cursing as the shopkeeper was glaring at her for taking too much time in the newspaper.

Sullyoon then apologized and ran out of the store.

Sullyoon then started to walk on the street while thinking how the hell she came here. Suddenly she felt hungry..

She put her hands inside her pocket to see if she has money.  But instead she found a paper.
What is this? Thought sullyoon. She opened to the paper.

"The wish of  yours has came true,
Find the unknown truth ,
Remember nothing is free here,
In one hand you will get what you want ,
But on the other hand , you will loose something precious. "

That's what the paper said. Sullyoon felt confused. She knew what her wish was . It was nothing but to get the answer of her questions.

Sullyoon's pov:

I was in deep thought. I  was walking without looking.
Then suddenly ,

*Crash*

Me and a cycle bumped, which made both me and the one who was riding the cycle fall.

Accidents is what don't want in their life. But in my case this accident can led me to my answers. Cause through this accident I met someone who could be the key of the door of my answers.

"Are you ok ?"  Asked the person as she held out her hand for me to hold.

"I am ok ...." 'chou tzuyu' I said.